Testing between 8th & 10th July.. Want to wait with me?

MrsReed2015

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm now 4dpo.. And bored of waiting already! This is my first cycle after my MMC.

I've had ovary pinching.. Hoping that's a good sign!

Would love people to wait with me.. And drive ourselves crazy symptom sporting :haha:

Baby dust to all!

Im CD15, waiting to Ovulate. But my period is "due" July 13th. Ill probably start testing the 10th.

I'm going to test on the 10th if AF hasn't arrived, which it should between the 6th and 8th...eek!

AF is due around the 15th. Going to start testing around the 8th.

Well.... I still have a dark positive OPK this morning. So I guess I'm O'ing two days in a row! Is that unusual?

I think I'm going to force myself to wait until July 9th (10DPO) to test :nope: Especially if I have a long surge and may not even have ovulated yet. Plus that way it would be Saturday morning and I don't have to worry about work. The hard part will be waiting that long :haha:

Sigh...only July 4th... 5 long days left until AF is even due let alone late. I have ZERO symptoms not even PMS symptoms to keep my imagination busy lol...ordered some pregnancy tests online which should arrive Friday or Saturday...that'll ensure I don't test early. Bleh I hate this wait so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->