Testing the waters, so, hello!

jesterjigger

TTC as of September!!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I found this forum through looking for a TTC forum through google. My husband and I have recently decided to begin trying in November and I wanted to get myself informed about what I need to do/know, while I still have time to make changes. So far I've learned a lot! I'm excited to see that this forum has a "waiting to try" area, I figure if I start reading now, I'll know what all of the acronyms mean when it's time for us to start trying. I look forward to learning more about everyone here, as well as offering support in your journeys and sharing mine.

Oh, a little background, my husband and I are 27, been married for almost a year, and are both in the military. We met while in the military and have been stationed at 3 bases together so far. We'll be moving at the end of March next year, so I'm hoping to be pregnant before then. We figure if we are then great, if not, we'll keep trying!

Good luck when I first tried to get pregnant It took over a year and a half. Now I think I am the most fertile woman alive..... lol. I am on my seventh pregnancy

Hello and welcome huni! Me and my hubby have just been trying since May and have found this site really helpful. Have a look at this post which goes through the acronyms:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

I was so glad when I found it as I couldn't get my head around them all when I first started reading the posts!! :headspin:

Good luck for when you start trying! xxx

Thanks for much for the welcome you guys, especially the link to abbreviations and acronyms!!! DH and I discussed it and we're going to start trying mid-October. We'd really like to be be pregnant by December, and if not by then, before DH gets deployed at our next base, so we'll have about a year to try before he should be eligible for deployment, I'm hoping it doesn't take longer, but if it does, we'll just keep trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->