Tests not darker? Updated w/ new question in post 5

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
Does it mean anything if my tests aren't really darker between 12dpo and 13dpo? There was a big difference between my test lines from 11dpo to 12dpo.

I'm freaking out and so terrified I'm going to lose this baby too. :nope:

It takes 48 hours for hcg to double. Try not to panic time moves slow I know but this does get easier! Just try testing again tomorrow and keep yourself busy today :)

I honestly think it depends on the tests too. I was using Wandfo's and they never got darker and I freaked out and bought FRER. As soon as I took it it was 2 dark lines. But, yes the HCG doubles every 48 hours so you also won't notice too much of a difference in one days test.

Mine took FOREVER to darken this pregnancy! I'm now 24 weeks.

Thank you so much everyone!

New question - two days ago my Clearview digital test said "pregnant." Today, however, it said "Not pregnant" although my ICs are a little darker. I'm not sure what to make of that...:nope:

Can you get a blood test to heck HCG?

I went to get a blood test this afternoon. They'll check hcg and progesterone. I go back Thursday for a recheck. I'm just super anxious in the meantime.

Did you dip the same urine? xx

No. I used FMU 2 days ago with the first test. Then today's FMU with today's test. I did use the same urine for the digis and the ICs on the respective days.

I took the digis apart and the lines on the one today were darker than the one 2 days ago even though today's was negative, which makes no sense to me :wacko:

Did you dip the same urine? xx

No. I used FMU 2 days ago with the first test. Then today's FMU with today's test. I did use the same urine for the digis and the ICs on the respective days.

I took the digis apart and the lines on the one today were darker than the one 2 days ago even though today's was negative, which makes no sense to me :wacko:

My fingers are crossed that everything is okay!!! <3

as long as today's test wasn't significantly lighter, I think you're fine!! unfortunately every test is a bit different and it's hard to tell if there's a daily progression. I hope you get your HCG results back soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->