Texas woman gives birth to 2 sets of identical twins!

Aimee4311

Reaction score
The couple conceived 2 sets of identical twin boys naturally. Can you imagine? They already had 1 boy, now they've got 5!! Wow!

Just thought I'd share, this story said this was 1 in 70 million odds!

https://www.kvue.com/news/Texas-woman-gives-birth-to-two-sets-of-identical-twins--191754541.html

Very cool! It's awesome how excited and optimistic those parents are. If I had spontaneously conceived four babies at once I would be freaking the !#&@ out, regardless of whether or not they were identical. I hope they have some seriously good support at home.

I know! I told OH about it and he was like "wow, I didn't even know that was possible!" Lol.

All of us who think sleep is impossible with one or two, just imagine 4 newborns and a toddler!!!

I feel stupid for ever complaining about sleep with my lo... I'm sure they LOVE those babies but I bet they are VERY overwhelmed and tired. Oh geez! I just can't even imagine.

I head about this on the news this morning. That's amazing! How would you keep up with who is who?:shrug: Those 5 boys are going to have some bond. Super cool.

That is SO cool! Totally natural, that's amazing. And I love their reaction, calling their babies a blessing. And they still might want to try for a girl! :D

What amazing parents they seem to be! I wish them all the luck, especially with sleep! Would they get some help from the state or organisations?

And I hope they'll one day have their (one) little girl, LOL. Can you imagine how spoilt she will be with 5 older brothers?

I love this story. I hope to do the same :haha:

Wow Tasha, you'd have to buy a bus to haul them all around in! :haha:

And I don't know what kind of financial assistance they would get. It would depend on their income. I've heard of diaper companies giving families free diapers for special circumstances like this, it would be cool if that happened for them!

We have a seven seater already, strap the husband and one child to the roof, we will be fine. Anyone notices and I will just say the fresh air does them good :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->