*text buddies*may 1*USA only plz*

luckymommy22

me, my bf, & our little m
Reaction score
looking for a text buddy to discuss/answer each others questions about pregnancy and also about whatever else :)
this is my first pregnancy so it would be nice to find another first time mommy.
im due to have a little girl named Sofia on may 1.
also id like it to be someone who lives here in the states. i live in pennsylvania.
sooo if you want to be buddies please let me know. :)

I would love to be buddies. I am expecting my first too. I am due may 28th with a baby girl that we will be naming Sofia too.

yea thatd be great and its cool that were both giving our little ones the same name. it shows we kinda have stuff in common already.
im new here so im not really sure how do i send a private message to you so that we can exchange #s for texting??
and whats your name and age?
im lyndsey and im 22 :)

I think you need a certain amount of posts before you can send and receive pm's.

I'm Rosie and 29 years old.

I can't wait to meet my little Sofia! How far along are you?

ill be 30 weeks on sunday. and now the nervousness is really starting to kick in since i know that it wont be too long before i give birth....but at the same time im just soo excited to meet this little girl.
have you been feeling movement yet?? i started feeling her moving at about 24 weeks and now i can feel kicks around my ribs. the really weird thing is when i roll my shirt up while laying down and i can actually see my belly moving slightly when she rolls lol its amazing.
do you still have a lot to buy?

I started feeling slight movement around 23 weeks but in the last week and a half, I have been feeling her more and more. At our last sono appointment, she was breech so I have been feeling her kicking down there and let me tell you, its painful. At times, it just feels so weird knowing that I have this amazing little baby growing inside of me.

We haven't really bought anything yet because my mom is throwing me a baby shower on April 30th and my MIL is buying us the bedroom set. My only fear is going into labor before then which I pray I don't cause we need her cooking for as long as possible.

I think you need a certain amount of posts before you can send and receive pm's.

I'm Rosie and 29 years old.

I can't wait to meet my little Sofia! How far along are you?

hi my name is chavi and my 5 month old daughters name is sophia:):flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"