text pregnancy due june 2011! UK

Louise1985

Reaction score
hey everyone... looking for a bump buddy

i am due 1st june 2011 :)

and would love to share experiences and to compare notes with hehe

hope to speak soon....louise xxx

Hi and congrats...I'm due 27th may...not quite June but not too far off!! :happydance:

Excited to have a summery baby!! xx

Hello girls! :hi: I'm looking for bump buddies. Any offers?

Louise, Jessica groovy and sara would love to be bump buds, Im due the 8th june xx

Hi Ladies, I just found out I am pregnant and due on 15th June - I can't stand not being able to tell anyone!!!!!!! I am going crazy!
My husband obviously knows and we are both really happy but I want to be able to chat and compare and get advice, and he is not the best for all that stuff. With a mum thats a midwife, a sister with a 2 week old baby and a good friend that has just announced her 14wk preganancy it seems thats all everyones talking about and I want to join it.
Have any of you told anyone?
xx

I'm due 1st of June too! :)

Still doesn't seem real to me... though I've just a mental image of holding a tiny baby on my chest straight after birth and it brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my lips... can't believe it's really real!

I'm due 28th June and finding it hard to meet a pregnancy buddy! I'm a lovely person really Ha ha.

Hey girls, ive just joined and looking for a bump buddy! im due 9th june, got my dating scan on tues 30th nov, bit nervous! has anyone else had theres yet? how u all feeling??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->