Thank God for.....

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Bedtime :blush:

By 7pm I'm completely knackered!!! I wouldn't mind but we've not even left the house today (due to terrible weather). Noah really does keep me busy & on my toes!! Trying to keep him entertained and keep him from ripping the place apart, do a bit of cleaning and as much washing as poss. As soon as I tidy somewhere or sort the cushions/throws on the sofa, he's jumping all over them again - I've not even enough energy to tidy the toys away now :blush: why bother when they'll all be back out tomorrow morning anyway!!

Same here , except im knackered all day long as my son wont sleep :(

Bedtime :blush:

By 7pm I'm completely knackered!!! I wouldn't mind but we've not even left the house today (due to terrible weather). Noah really does keep me busy & on my toes!! Trying to keep him entertained and keep him from ripping the place apart, do a bit of cleaning and as much washing as poss. As soon as I tidy somewhere or sort the cushions/throws on the sofa, he's jumping all over them again - I've not even enough energy to tidy the toys away now :blush: why bother when they'll all be back out tomorrow morning anyway!!

I feel you totally!!

I was meant to be having a nice quiet day today but ended up at a &e with kieran :dohh:

Hope your enjoying the piece and quiet x

i second that. Jacks just gone up, and id had enough!!

:rofl: I'm so scared of what will happen when Hannah starts walking

Its not the walking - its the running, climbing and jumping off furniture. Finding the tinyiest bit of food on the floor, trying to eat your wooden decrotive flowers and then throwing the contents of your kitchen 'junk drawer' in the bin!!! :dohh:

:rofl: Well once she starts walking all these other bad things will happen :rofl:

Bless him, and poor mummy XxX

Its not the walking - its the running, climbing and jumping off furniture. Finding the tinyiest bit of food on the floor, trying to eat your wooden decrotive flowers and then throwing the contents of your kitchen 'junk drawer' in the bin!!! :dohh:

*nods* + :lol:

Sometimes us mummies just need to see bedtime then its time to sit:happydance:

Poor you :lol:
I'm dreading how this little energizer bunny of min will behave once she starts walking and all that :argh:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->