thank you thank you thank you

applegirl

mum of 1 and adopting
Reaction score
The elusive and long awaited dark lines and pregnant 2-3 are now sitting, lined up on the table in front of me - at 15DPO :wohoo:

I'm so happy and so scared that I could cry. Please stick baby :dust: prayers prayers prayers

I want to give a big up to Mr Storky, OH who has never doubted that we'd get here, Nicole my very best (offline) friend and all my lovely BnB ladies who have kept me (almost) sane. V, Appleseed, Chrissie, Mugzy, Lyns, Ophelia, Mrs Holmes, Jue and Ju_bubbs, Lola, Omi, Chill Billy, Sarah.... and many many more! Sending all of you sticky :dust: Can't wait to continue to share your journeys and your joy.

ummm.... I feel like I'm at the Oscars! But seriously - I've got to enjoy it - I had (almost) stopped believing.

So - little bean bump - I welcome you.

Attachments

• jan 15DPOb.jpg
    jan 15DPOb.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 49
The elusive and long awaited dark lines and pregnant 2-3 are now sitting, lined up on the table in front of me - at 15DPO :wohoo:

I'm so happy and so scared that I could cry. Please stick baby :dust:

I want to give a big up to Mr Storky, OH who has never doubted that we'd get here, Nicole my very best (offline) friend and all my lovely BnB ladies who have kept me (almost) sane. V, Appleseed, Chrissie, Mugzy, Lyns, Ophelia, Mrs Holmes, Jue and Ju_bubbs, Lola, Omi, Chill Billy, Sarah.... and many many more! Sending all of you sticky :dust: Can't wait to continue to share your journeys and your joy.

ummm.... I feel like I'm at the Oscars! But seriously - I've got to enjoy it - I had (almost) stopped believing.

So - little bean bump - I welcome you.
Yipee congrats!! :dust:

Luv ya hun and the biggest biggest congrats to you!!! It's been a long journey, but has ended so happily!! Tanti auguri!

:: passes AppleGirl her solid BFP award, name tastefully engraved at the bottom ::

:happydance::bfp::happydance:

Congratulations on your sticky :bfp::happydance:

:hug:

Congrats again hun!! :wohoo: So so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunny, you already know how pleased I am for you! Such fantastic news :hugs: xxx

Been following your story in your journal, stalker alert, mwahaha :argh:
So happy for you,what a journey you have been on- & are about to start another!
Enjoy every minute, I know you will, huge congratulations :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Those tests are such a great sight! I am so so so so happy for you! Now lets hope lil bean doesn't give you too much MS!! See you in 9 months lil sticky bean!!! :hug: xxx

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/RobinRector/pregnancy-1.gif

:happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9: over the moon for you :hugs:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: To say I am excited for you, as you well know, is an understatement!!! What an acceptance speech too.... one to rival Kate Winslet me thinks ;) xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just can't contain myself. I am beyond happy for you! A massive congrats honey. I hope to see you in first tri soon! I am just so inspired and my PMA has returned in full force with your lovely dark lines. To a happy and healthy nine months and your sticky little bean - cheers (with a non-alcholic beverage of course) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->