Thankful for the grotto because...

jay92

Reaction score
I am so glad the grotto has reopened.
This year has been a rough one to say the least and still got a bit to go yet.

However I always look forward to coming to the grotto and catching up with the weirdly wonderful crazy family we have all become.

It's like an escape from day to day life and I love coming on after work every year to see what's new.

Here's hoping for another successful secret santa again also

<3

Bless you :flower: Hope things work out for the best.

It's crazy how we have literally just returned for the sake of the Grotto :haha: we're strange people - bar Bev! She's more active than admin haha.

SS has no reason to not go ahead this year, granted Wobbles stays onboard and active unless another member opts to run it. Last 2 years have been fab!

I've had a bit of a rubbish year too but the girls birthdays (September) the grotto and lead up to Halloween, Fireworks and Christmas always makes me smile.

Such a great group on here and I love coming back and catching up

Love the grotto and hope we can do secret santa again

XxX

Thanks smartie :hugs:

Haha I know its like one random day usually in August I wake up and log in to see if the grotto is open.

Yeah fingers crossed, last two years really have been great. Adds a little more excitement to an already super exciting time of year:xmas8:

<3

I've had a bit of a rubbish year too but the girls birthdays (September) the grotto and lead up to Halloween, Fireworks and Christmas always makes me smile.

Such a great group on here and I love coming back and catching up

Love the grotto and hope we can do secret santa again

XxX

Sending huge hugs:hugs:
Can't wait to hear all about girls birthdays.

Crikey all our shops had Christmas stuff in this year before Halloween lol they're almost as mad as us!

<3

Next have some Christmas clothes!! I loveeee the PJs

Soooo happy the grotto is open ! BnB is like my down time, on here everyday ! I like seeing all the familiar people coming back too !

Look forward to reading all your posts over the next few weeks ! X

I just love it. I don't really come on for any other reason anymore. I spammed the heck out of it when ttc and when Rio was little with a million first time mum questions as a paranoid preemie mumma. Now ive been there and done it with ASD 6 year old theres nothing niko can possibly do that phases me anymore so no need for mummy posts lol.
The grotto really gets me in the mood for Christmas and I feel so much more organised with it, i can do my lists, get ideas from other people, and like now when OH is watching match of the day, I can have some time to myself on here talking about the thing I love the most, Christmas!! yippeeee

I love seeing everyone else's lists, and especially their stash pictures. I get excited seeing it all. I also enjoy getting advice on specific toys.

I rarely post or use the forums anymore but will always pop back for the grotto!

Big love for the grotto! :xmas12: I'm not active on BnB anymore with the baby/ttc part of my life being over but I'll return for the grotto for as long as it exists :) I have noticed it gets quieter every year but it's always nice to see all the familiar names. I do miss some of the old posters who don't visit anymore like marmaduke, her daughter's playroom was incredible and I'm sure she had a gift wrapping room too??

i like this part. good place for inspirations xD

Love how we all come back together each year :xmas12:

Omg yes marmaduke had the most amazing set up didn't she. Lucky lucky lady, I loved it!

<3

I loved her wrapping room, it was amazing! I hope she comes back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->