THAT fast?!?

Annaisamama

Reaction score
Ladies, these are 3 half hours apart done today. Is that even possible? That quick and that noticeably different? 😊 I'm on cd 22 and have been ttc for 9 months now. I have a bit of ewcm today as well as a high, soft, open cervix. My temp dropped this morning. Please share thoughts!! Will upload until I get my positive ot. :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_2466.jpg
    IMG_2466.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 45
Yes last month mine went from pretty negative and at lunch time positive and then later on that evening negative. I would test morning, noon and night until they go negative x

sorry hun there still both negative gl

Thank you so much for your replies! Today's looked the same as last night. I'll test again when I get home from work so around 4:30pm. Hoping for a positive soon as I'm already on cd 23 with a usual cl of 35.

The one from 4:30pm is darker than this morning. From you experienced OPK-ers...would you predict ovulation coming? I have never not ovulated this late into my cycle so I'm just praying that I'll at least ovulate!!

Attachments

• IMG_2473.jpg
    IMG_2473.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 23
There is no way of predicting with opks they can go from no line to positive in a day keep testing gl x

So I am on cd 28 today and I think I've got my positive or near positive now. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_2495.jpg
    IMG_2495.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh