that lovely advert

T

tinytoes

you must have seen the advert on UK TV for sma baby milk - the one with the dad making promises to the mother of his baby?...ooh makes me nearly cry every time!!..

i've looked on youtube but cant find a link..oooh isnt it lovely!

i love that advert.
i like the bit when it says that his mum thinks your holding the baby wrong.

oh know wot 1 gets me goin! the medised 1!!! the 1 where all the kids r crying in tune!!!

i love the sma 1 too!

My OH was very sweet and told me how he completely agrees with that advert - apart from him going his share!

Then he went on to insult me about something else. :dohh: :rofl:

That SMA advert makes me jealous

and Medised is just a mean advert!

I cry every time that advert comes on. Matt laughs at me for it.

xxx

I like the Bepanthen one cos it starts with a scan pic when she saying how you want best for your baby and then all of sudden she's changing her baby's bum. Very sweet seeing as I'm only at the u/s stage!

I love what the advert says... wish it was advertising something else, though!

you must have seen the advert on UK TV for sma baby milk - the one with the dad making promises to the mother of his baby?...ooh makes me nearly cry every time!!..

i've looked on youtube but cant find a link..oooh isnt it lovely!
What kind of promises?!

He lies anyway :rofl:

i love that advert makes me cry every time . xxx i hate the medised advert the little babies are really crying xxx

It makes me jealous! Hehe ^_^ Nah it is sweet like

Speaking of adverts, I quite like the Aero advert ;) Haha

nooooo.... that guy has a really dodgy annoying twitchy eye !!! Not that anyone is probably looking at his eye :rofl:

The CTF one makes me cry... and the Bepanthen one worries me, as it shows a bit too much of the baby... if it was my baby in that advert, I wouldn't have let them show it.

Aw I haven't seen the SMA advert. Can't anyone find a link to it?

Love the SMA advert, doesn´t the guy by the kettle look like Lionel Ritchie?!?

Hadn't noticed how much of baby was shown on Bepanthen one. Think brain sticks on scan photo part. I haven't seen the SMA one either. Is it only on certain channels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->