That moment when you get a false positive...

DSemcho

Reaction score
SUCKS! I took a New Choice HPT test last night, because I've still been crampy and sleepy and I got a SUPER faint + :happydance: ........... Took a Wondfo Dip Stick test tonight and got a :bfn: :cry:

Meh. Makes me sad since we're doing NTNP for the time being. Anyone else have this happen to them?

SUCKS! I took a New Choice HPT test last night, because I've still been crampy and sleepy and I got a SUPER faint + :happydance: ........... Took a Wondfo Dip Stick test tonight and got a :bfn: :cry:

Meh. Makes me sad since we're doing NTNP for the time being. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Maybe your pee was just more diluted! Try fmu tomorrow!! Don't give up yet, :thumbup: have you got pics of the tests??

Indeed. I posted a pic of the faint positive here in the 2ww section in the hopefuls thread. And the only reason I tested is because the first time I got pregnant I didn't find out until March 1st 2011, but we hadn't had sex since February 6th and I had even had a period on the 15th of February.... I figured maybe it would happen again.

Here is the tests.
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/DSCN2800.jpg
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/DSCN2798.jpg

I asked several other people, including my hubby, if they saw any kind of thing and they said they saw a SUPER faint line.

I see a line, no doubt about it! I wouldn't count yourself out until you try with fmu! Keep me updated, GOOD LUCK!! :happydance:

I think I see it too but it is super faint. Give yourself another day or two and test again, if it's real it should get stronger!

Hope it works out for you!!!!

Oooh! I see a line on both as well!
Good luck!

Keep us updated! :D

Did another wondfo dip stick with my FMU today and got a BFN... I also did an OPK at the same time and it came out wonky.

Did another wondfo dip stick with my FMU today and got a BFN... I also did an OPK at the same time and it came out wonky.

Sorry you got bfn, it could still turn into a bfp! :thumbup: What dpo are you?

Girl I've already had my AF on August 10th! The only reason I tested is because the first time I ever got pregnant I fount out about 8 days after AF had already left, but I hadn't had sex in a month so I was at least 6 or 7 weeks along at that time. I was just checking to be safe. So I'd technically be 25DPO. But I might have ovulated differently since I didn't use OPKs last month. If that was a BFP then that means I ovulated while on AF.

Girl I've already had my AF on August 10th! The only reason I tested is because the first time I ever got pregnant I fount out about 8 days after AF had already left, but I hadn't had sex in a month so I was at least 6 or 7 weeks along at that time. I was just checking to be safe. So I'd technically be 25DPO. But I might have ovulated differently since I didn't use OPKs last month. If that was a BFP then that means I ovulated while on AF.

Ah I see!! :dohh: Well you must be around baby making time again now, get busy!! :haha:

We :sex: last night... If I'm right then I should OV in about 3 days... We'll see with the OPKs.

Everyone so far does! I'm just gonna have to get a blood test done on Monday this is driving me nutters!!!!!!! >_<

If it is then I'll be doing a BIG happy dance :happydance:

If not, then I'm gonna get a small tub-o-ice cream and nom nom nom nom :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"