That was scary!

fairydreams

Reaction score
Just had to take dd to the emergency doctors as her chest was playing up and she's asthmatic; sat waiting when she falls asleep and her breathing got worse and she got whisked into the treatment room to have a nebulisor it's the first time she's had to have one and she looked soo confused and scared at what this strange man was putting over her face:,( we're home now with lots of medicine for a really bad chest infection.

How scary for you, I hope your little one is feeling better soon and you don't have to go through that again :flower:

Oh no! That must have been so scary for both of you. Hope she feels better quickly!

Thankyou everyone. Had to go back to the gp's this morning for a check-up & he's put her on the clenil modulite inhaler; we're having a right battle of wills trying to get her oral steroid meds down her though (don't blame her i've been told they taste foul and they have to be soluble!) x any tips on how to get her to take it? My mum suggested mixing it in her juice but not sure if we can so just convincing her it is actual juice atm...........she must think it's one dodgy ribena! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->