"ThatGirl" – Anyone bought from her…?

Jo1984

Proud Mam to Thomas
Reaction score
… And actually received your nappies??

I bought some over a month ago now & despite her saying they’ve been posted I’ve STILL received nothing! :growlmad:
Hasnt responded to my PM's neither!
Didn’t know if anyone else was in the same boat or if it’s just me. :shrug: :shrug:
Thanks

Looking at her profile, a few of you have had the same issue.
Sorry to hear this!

I have tried every way to get in touch with her! This was a last resort to see if anyone had any ideas about her.

Makes me mad that people can just take your money & not give you anything in return :( I can't afford to lose money like this.
x

If you have paid via paypal I would suggest you open a dispute on there too try claim your money back.

:flower:

^yep. do that, u will get ur money back unless you gifted it!

I did a nappy swap with her a couple of months ago. I did get my nappies in the end but it did take several weeks and several PMs.

Thanks hun.... Shouldnt be that way though. I've never had any problems with anyone else on here so was suprised when this happened.

I'll keep on sending messages / e-mails etc & hope that they come through in the end.... Was £40 worth though so not cheap!!!

x

She wanted to buy a nappy from me ages ago, and after saying she wanted it for a week or two, never ever responded to me in PMs despite me contacting her numerous times as I didn't want to sell them to someone else.. In the end, I had to though as she never messaged back :shrug: xx

She wouldn't respond to my interest tin the nappies so I backed off. I'm having the same problem with mummyclo. No nappies after a month :( and she's ignoring me.

girls please, if you aren't receiving things you paid for then open a dispute with paypal, you should get your money back providing you didn't pay gifted

girls please, if you aren't receiving things you paid for then open a dispute with paypal, you should get your money back providing you didn't pay gifted

Definitely. I wasn't able to do this as it was a swap of items in my case so no money/funds changed hands. I hope you all get your nappies sorted.

I did a swap with her once and it took quite a few weeks for the nappies to arrive.

If you're opening a PP dispute I think you need to do it with in 41days

i bought a tutto from her once, She kept making up excuses and stuff about why it hadnt been sent but i did get it in the end.

^ I had the same bar mine were small itti's...and Alden grew out of them 4 weeks later whereas if I'd have had them on time he'd have been in them for ages :(

^ I had the same bar mine were small itti's...and Alden grew out of them 4 weeks later whereas if I'd have had them on time he'd have been in them for ages :(

oh no thats crap! :hugs:

due to relationship break down and other problems with the tw@t i haven't been on much and Twiglet we did a swap and i sent them straight away cos u sent me the mll or was that someone else?
anyway everything as been sent to people please let me know when you recieve them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->