The #1 tip to conceiving...

pumpkin90

Reaction score
Don't overthink!!! Relax!!!! Have fun!!!!

I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now.. On here everyday pretty much looking up ideas and tips to conceive, what diet things to change, etc etc etc...and every cycle I would test early and always get BFN's... Followed by menses... And have my heart crushed yet again... So I chose to boycot the whole baby bump site and forums for a while, and just relax and let my body take over... Well! now I'm 5 weeks pregnant today!! Relax ladies! Seriously it does the trick quit being so caught up on every little thing.. Go enjoy bedtime with your HB and see how things go! Baby dust!!!

Congrats on your pregnancy! Hope you have a great 9 months.

Wouldn't have worked for me though, I talked my gp into referring me to the gynae after 6 months as charting, opks and obsessing showed something was wrong. Turns out I had PCOS and precancerous cells in my womb. I realise my case is fairly unusual though.

Its wonderful that relaxing = pregnancy in your case but in many cases this does not work, often times there are things preventing conception such as female is not ovulating or is ovulating poor eggs, male has low sperm count , female has a blockage preventing conception from ever occurring without medical assistance,the list go's on and on ,for infertile couples relaxing and forgetting about TTC is not going to help, so I really think a fertility workup is a must in cases where conception has not occurred in 6-12 months of trying with good timing. then if nothing is found to be preventing conception and couples want to relax thats great too. stress never helps anything.

Congrats pumpkin, here's to a happy and healthy 9m! X

Don't overthink!!! Relax!!!! Have fun!!!!

I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now.. On here everyday pretty much looking up ideas and tips to conceive, what diet things to change, etc etc etc...and every cycle I would test early and always get BFN's... Followed by menses... And have my heart crushed yet again... So I chose to boycot the whole baby bump site and forums for a while, and just relax and let my body take over... Well! now I'm 5 weeks pregnant today!! Relax ladies! Seriously it does the trick quit being so caught up on every little thing.. Go enjoy bedtime with your HB and see how things go! Baby dust!!!

Just curious how many cycles of good timing did you have before finally deciding to relax?

Relaxing is easier said than done. For someone who has maybe been TTC for awhile may not be able to "relax" that easily. Yes the relaxed approached may work for some, may not for others. I wish you congratulations and glad it worked for you.

Relaxing is one thing I haven't tried. So maybe I will give it a go... I'm exhausted from TTC and obsessing every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->