the absolute cheek!

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
So i had my brothers daughter overnight last week while her mom was in hospital. To be honest i wish id let the bitch suffer with her damn gullstones -.-
She is never greatful for anything. I brought the baby a personalised teddy and did i get a thanks...no.

well today my brother brought the baby down, 'oh make sure you give her a wash this time because you didnt last time'
WHAT?!

I BROKE MY EFFIN BACK ON MY HANDS AND KNEES LEANING OVER THE BATH BATHING YOUR DAUGHTER.
'well Lauren said she has snot on her face"

Shes got a cold. i cant stop her nose from running.

Not much to be angry about, but i wanna go and strangle the mother -.-

I'd have been like, sorry i'm suddenly busy today!

I'd have been handing her straight back over. Tbh I'd be madder at your brother, the mm might have said that but he should have just kept his mouth shut and thanked you for helping him out.

:O beyond cheeky! least u had her daughter! i would stop doing it tbh:/x

She needs to realise and soon that shes a mom now. lie ins DONT happen. if i could lift my leg without my hip snappin..id fly kick this bitch.
She also needs to realise 8month old babies get messy. cant havr finger foods because there too 'messy'

Gave her a piece of toast, a small rectangular shaped one. crusts off. both sides buttered. and all hell broke loose.

'shes gonna get it all over her shit!'
Have you not heard of a washing machine?

She just wont eat the jarred foods. shed much prefer finger foods. but noooo

I would have told them both to royally swivel if I'm honest, who the bloody hell do they think they are!!?

i give up trying to advise her.
she teething and she refuses to give her anything for it because she 'doesnt need it' so i persobally go out and buy her bonjela cuz i cant sit and watch her in pain. its like my instincts kick in and i have to do something

I can't be nice to people like that! How rude. I wish people would learn manners and decorum! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->