The Acai Berry Diet....anyone tried?

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Ive heard of a new (well in the UK) diet called the 'Acai Diet' has anyone else heard or done this?

Here is the article:

https://www.youdietprogram.com/LoseWeight/

Ive ordered the two pots of pills recommended here and plan to start taking them as soon as they come!

The site that has done the 'review' is actually selling the item, so most likely they are biased?

To be honest it sounds like every other 'pill' that is claiming you can lose weight by eating whatever you want and not exercising. It's most likely the cleansing that is making the weight loss effective. removing all the sludge and what not from your system does make you lose weight, though you probably wont see any difference in inches off your stomach etc as it's mostly weight off your insides that's gone. So you might technically feel lighter and weight lighter, but probably won't look it.

But saying that, if you get a free trial, always worth a go!

Is it actually free or do they start charging a fortune a month after a few weeks? xx

They do if you dont cancel within 2 weeks. I should know by then if its working or not x

I've not tried it but remember seeing this https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1241257&highlight=acai on another site - might be worth a read if it stops you being scammed?

Thanks hun:thumbup:

Ive ordered from a different company I think. Ive also used an unused bank account with just enough cash in to cover the purchase. I'll just cancel the card if I dont want to continue. x

How much is it after the trial hun? x

I tried this briefly and it didn't do anything. And as other people have said, be careful as the company I got from ignored me cancelling, kept sending it and charging £90 a month for it! Got money back eventually but it was tricky...

I am also planning to order Acai berry products. Has anyone used this product before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->