The Anxious Phase

Noidea

Reaction score
I hate the bit after you have done all the hard work:winkwink: and your waiting for your AF its depressing, you cant be pro-active in what your trying to do its just sitting there it annoys me. I'm not overly trying i'm aware when i ovulate and we try to do the mummy daddy dance every other day so its not exactly pot luck but i'm debating about whether to be a bit more specific this is our fourth month of trying and im starting to get impatient lol

RIGHT! Haha, the TWW is the worst. Especially when you have to repeat it. This is my first month, NTNP and we happened to DTD on the day I ovulated! *fingers crossed* This TWW is killing me though, even at work It's like I'm constantly thinking about it.
****baby dust*****

well were doing it four days up to when i ovulate so its there waiting and the day after just in case lol it does play on your mind alot though i keep thinking have i done enough or i hope wel be lucky this month. The thing is were not in any rush but it would be so lovely if it happened. Is this your first ?

I know. We dtd at midnight so between the 31st and the 1st, which the 1st is when I was suppose to ovulate than the fourth. It's my first time trying after I miscarried a few years ago, I remember so much what it felt like to be pregnant back then. Men are just so difficult. It would be so much easier if they just said "Let's try for a baby" instead of "Well, I don't mind if it happens."

When do you get to test? Have any 'out of the ordinary' symptoms so far?

Cant test till around the 26th so aaages off yet. mym other half is quite keen so im very lucky , i just prefer ntnp to ttc i dont want to put too much pressure on it. sorry to here you had a miscarriage but fingers crossed for this time around. i dont have any symptoms apart from im a bit moody and really warm.Have you ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->