The arrival of my yellow bump - by Elective Caesarean

Louppey

Reaction score
Well it's a little late to say the least, seeing as Coralie is almost 6 months :blush:

I've taken part in another BnB ladies blog, and here is my contribution:

My Pregnancy: https://motherhoodjourneys.weebly.com/3/post/2011/07/my-pregnancy-louise.html

My Caesarean: https://motherhoodjourneys.weebly.com/3/post/2011/07/my-caesarean-section-louise.html

:flow:

Awww such a lovely story, I had to stop the tears!!!! Congrats on your little girl.

I will be having a section on 17th October and am v.anxious about how I will deal with the procedure then the pain after but I am hoping our little girl will take my mind off that. It was nice to read what seemed a relaxed c-section.

Congrats again!!!

xx

Honey you'll be fine :hugs:

The pain afterwards wasn't too bad. I didn't walk til the following morning and I won't lie it was painful but very bearable. The more you walk the easier it gets.

I'd definately recommend propping your feet up on a pillow when you lay down afterwards, it stops the pull on your scar. Oh and take straws - you'll definately need them!!

I can honestly say though, once you clap eyes on your LO you'll forget everything else. There's nothing like it :cloud9:

Honey you'll be fine :hugs:

The pain afterwards wasn't too bad. I didn't walk til the following morning and I won't lie it was painful but very bearable. The more you walk the easier it gets.

I'd definately recommend propping your feet up on a pillow when you lay down afterwards, it stops the pull on your scar. Oh and take straws - you'll definately need them!!

I can honestly say though, once you clap eyes on your LO you'll forget everything else. There's nothing like it :cloud9:

Thanks hun. I like to think I am quite good with pain as suffer from IBS and had back and hip problems almost daily for about 3 years now (not the same sort of pain) and I was told by some that they found these sort of pains painful whereas I just deal with them!! My friend recently had an emergency c section and she did really well and said she found it was more sore than anything else. I am expecting the worst for me so fx'd I will deal with it better lol.

xx

congratulations lo im glad to hear everything went well n u r happy with both the c section n the arrival of ur beatiful girl
im currently thinking of a c section, after a week or so, but im a bit worried in terms of tha pain, how to deal with everything, including holding the picking up the baby n putting it down, getting on n off the bed etc, if there is any advice guys for a quick recovery
thank you guys so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->