The best diet plan

Jenni1991

Tara Jaydes Mummy (:
Reaction score
I need help !!!
i wanna lose this baby tummy about 20lbs ! Lol
does anyone have any good tips exercise isn't a problem for me i walk most places plus ive got a few exercise dvds and what not ... it's just healthy recipes i need help on i cant find any online which aren't expecting you too spend a bomb on one meal!! does anyone have any good recipes which are remotely cheap too make for one person which they enjoyed while dieting thanks :) x

my fav recipe at the moment is:

about 15 king prawns, (raw, cooked doesnt matter really)
about 4-5 spring onions chopped finely
a clove of garlic crushed
a medium strength chilli chopped finely
28g spring onion and black pepper philidelphia (light)
1 small portion of whole wheat tagliatelli
side salad (whatever you like in your salad really)

cook tagliatelli as normal.
dry fry (or a couple of squirts of spray oil if needed) the spring onions, garlic and chilli
mix in the prawns and cook to preference.
add two table spoons of boiled water to the philidephia to make into a think sauce rather than a spread.
add mixture to the prawns and heat for 5 minutes.
you can either add the prawns to the pasta and mix or have them separated on your plate. add your side salad and away you go!

all this and if you go shopping to like iceland or something you can get like bags of frozen cooked prawns which give you about 4 portions in depending on how many prawns you have so its a meal 4 times! and if you dont like prawns you can change them for chicken, shredded beef or shredded pork as it works with them as well. xx

oh and a good diet plan is slimming world, its definately helped me to come up with some delicious good for you recipes and its helped me to understand food more. xx

look on the weight watchers website too for recipes
x

Here is a recipe I made the other night and it is really good!

Check out the website allrecipes.com then go to the low calorie section, lots of yummy recipes to try.

Delicious Ham and Potato Soup - 6 Servings

3 cups peeled and diced potatoes
1/2 cup diced celery
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 cup diced cooked ham
2-1/2 cups water
4 small chicken bouillon cubes
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 tablespoons butter
3-1/2 tablespoons flour
1-1/2 cups skim milk

Directions

1. Combine potatoes, celery, onion, ham and water in a stockpot. Bring to a boil, then cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender, about 10-15 minutes. Sire in the chicken bouillon, salt and pepper.

2. In a separate saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Whisk in flour and cook, sitting constantly until, about 1 minute. Slowly stir in milk and whisk as you pour, as not to allow lumps to form. Continue stirring over medium heat until thick, 3-5 minutes.

3. Stir the milk mixture into the stockpot and cook soup until heated through.

Nutritional Information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 195 | Total Fat: 10.5g | Cholesterol: 30mg

dry fry (or a couple of squirts of spray oil if needed) the spring onions, garlic and chilli
add two table spoons of boiled water to the philidephia to make into a think sauce rather than a spread.
you can either add the prawns to the pasta and mix or have them separated on your plate. add your side salad and away you go!

all this and if you go shopping to like iceland or something you can get like bags of frozen cooked prawns which give you about 4 portions in depending on how many prawns you have so its a meal 4 times! and if you dont like prawns you can change them for chicken, shredded beef or shredded pork as it works with them as well. xx

That sounds soooo nice - and best of all, probably something I could get DH to eat, lol! xx

That sounds soooo nice - and best of all, probably something I could get DH to eat, lol! xx

it is fab! and the great thing is you cna make the meal so differrent by changing the sauce, like one time you could have a tomato sauce with it or a white wine sauce or change the pasta to rice and add some natural yoghurt and make a healthy curry. very versatile and delicious! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->