• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The best thing about cloth nappies for me is....

elm

Mama
Reaction score
...hanging them on the line :blush:, they all have to go in different type order and colour order... My favourites are white terry squares in the sun :rofl:.. am I alone in this?!!

Also need to share my nappies on line at night photo...

https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll113/EddyPuss/STA60003.jpg

they looked arty!!! x

that photo is fab!!! i totally agree about the white terry squares in the sun!!
sara

xxxxxxxxxx

I don't have a photo but love yours! I also hang mine on the line, along with all our other clothes, and I like to do them in order.

So pretty! I wish I could hang my clothes to dry but we're not allowed where I live....not even a drying rack in the yard :(

So pretty! I wish I could hang my clothes to dry but we're not allowed where I live....not even a drying rack in the yard :(

:shock: that sounds like a prison!!! What happens if you do?! :hugs2: x

I love this as well....... to the extent that if its a really sunny day i will rinse the clean ones in the sink so that they can dry out on the line too (and so the stains can get naturally bleached out!!)
Love the piccy :cloud9:

Those look fantastic!! I want a zillion cute cloth diapers now!

They look great. Try doing a mix colour scheme like purple yellow purple yellow and post a pic of that xD

They look fab hun!!!

:laundry: :hangwashing:

How bad is that commenting on nappies looking good on the line!Think we have the bug:rofl:

They look great. Try doing a mix colour scheme like purple yellow purple yellow and post a pic of that xD

Thank you but noooooooooooooooooo!!! They must not be mixed!!! This is the only thing that I'm at all organized with, think I may be a little obsessive about it...!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->