The big O?

mummy 2 t

Reaction score
Hi, I had a +opk at 2.45 yesterday afternoon and today I'm getting light cramping and slight shooting pains on my left side. Does this sound like ovulation??
We bd yesterday morning but that's it as dh works away from home.
Hope that was enough.

X

Hi, I had a +opk at 2.45 yesterday afternoon and today I'm getting light cramping and slight shooting pains on my left side. Does this sound like ovulation??
We bd yesterday morning but that's it as dh works away from home.
Hope that was enough.

X

It sounds like it could be the "O". This may sound gross but I notice a change in my cervical mucus when I "O", its clearish and very stretchy. Again sorry if this is way tmi but tracking mucus can help you figure out your ovulation time. Baby dust to you!!!'

Sounds like you ovulated. And BDing the day before O is great! I hope you get your BFP this cycle!! :dust:

DO you temp? It's good if you want to confirm your ovulation! But it seems you already o'd and your timing is really good :)

Sounds like you ov'd to me so if if was the morning of the day you got a positive opk you can't do much more than that! Figers crossed for you :thumbup:

Hope you don't mind me asking a Q on your post but I am on frst month TTC and just wondered how long you started OPK before O? I generally ahve a 27/29 day cycle so should 'O' either today or tomorrow according to O calendars. I started doing ther opks last Friday and never had a 2nd line until yesterday (the test line was fainter than control line so neg) I have had the same result just now too. I was expecting it to show up today as had twinges/ mild cramps last 3 days and have a mild lower backache today. From what I have read I really thought the opk would have been positive today. Have you had any other symptoms? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->