the birth of mia

K

kimber89

So i had my little girl on the 30th of august.. was dreading the induction for 1st september so was so trilled when i went into labour myself!
i had just climbed into bed at 3 am(not being able to sleep) and as soon as i lay down my water went. what a strange feeling. the funny thing was i had just sent a message to sailing girl 5 mins before saying it looks like i was going to end up getting induced! so i woke OH up and got ready for the hospital. on the way in i started getting really pain contractions that were closer and closer together! i never want to feel those contractions again haha OUCH!!
went and got accessed i was 2-3 cm! 2 mins later i was getting worse asking for pain relief.the midwife checked me again i was 4. then the fun started. i started shouting that i needed to push and i couldnt help myself she checked me and i had gone from 4 to 9 in 5 mins. they rushed me down to delivery my OH pushing the trolley too ready to pass out because it was happening so fast. as soon as i got in i was pushing. didnt get time to get an epidural or even gas and air mia was ready to come out and there was no stopping her! then what seemed a few minsutes later she was there in my arms. my whole labour was 2 hours long. short and sweet except for the pain but she was so worth every bit of it! i wish i could go back to that moment when she was just born!
would like to thank all of you who have been great support on here! good luck with your pregnancies! xxx

wow so fast, brilliant, congratulations hun

xx

great birth story! congrats

Congratulations! What a brilliant birth story you've given us overdue ladies hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->