The Birth Of My Baby Boy

Dink_90

Reaction score
hi everyone, will try to keep this as short as poss!

Sunday my waters started leaking so I got all excited and was told to go to the hosp, they monitored me and said i have 24 hours to return with contractions to still be eligable for my water birth or if not 48hours to be induced.

Lots of walks and bouncing on my ball later my 48 hours was up :( no water birth for me and have to be induced.

Got to the hospital to have the gel stuff and was left for 6 hours.. nothing...another attempt.. my contractions start! :happydance:

After another internal they decided to speed me up with the drip which increased the pain but not me dilating :dohh:

Was told shortly after i was 3-4cm and i was already in alot of pain so they suggested epidural as I was already on gas and air and pretty out of it I agreed (before this petrified me) I was very sick at this point but don't remember much :nope:

An hour or 2 later i was in pain again and needed gas and air, which is when mum (birthing partener) saw the epidural drip part was on the bed and had fell out! :growlmad: so she went and "kindly" asked the nurse to come back.

After this is a bit of a blur but all I know is Harley-Jaye was 7lb 1 .. 50cm and born at 9.18pm on the 23rd Feb :cloud9:

Needed 2 lots of labial stitches to which are healing nicely other than an abcess (sorry tmi) which has came along .. Ouch!

Anyway heres my lil boy..

10 days old

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/nuttybarbie1990xx/10days.jpg

congrats :) hope your recovery is going well :flower:

Gorgeous :kiss: Congratualtions :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member