The boasting thread

marley2580

Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread where you can boast about your little bundles of joy without boring anyone.

So here's mine:

Kaya is 8 weeks old and already she has almost total head control and has started to reach out for things. She's also been smiling since she was 2-3 weeks old. :smug:

This is such a good idea.. I sometimes feel like I'm rubbing it in people's faces if I post in mainstream board lol. x

Olivia is 4 weeks tomoro and time has flown by...

She is really head strong... has a very tight grip and pulls mammys hair ALOT... But... she's perfect and I wouldnt change her for the world...

:cloud9:

fantastic idea :baby:

Juleika is 2 month old, puts on her poo-face indicating when she has to poo, trains her vocal cords with "baby talk" and laughs her head off when she hears and sees OH and me :baby:

hope i can i join in??

my little girl is 17 months and is talking loads and is a right diva! xx

Noah is almost 4 months and is such a happy baby! He's always so happy & smiles all the time.
He's such a good boy, goes to bed at 7.30pm and can sleep until 10am the nxt day waking once for a feed! He's rolling over, and also nearly sitting up, he chat chat chats all day! He's perfect!

Callum is 7wks old and has started cooing, it is so cute. He's not really smiling much (nicole never did either, like their dad - miserable). But he's started taking loads of notice of stuff and the nodding dog effect has all but stopped. He's so cute and i could sit and stare at him all day.

Nicole is such a little madam tho, its like talking to a teenager sometimes.

Oliver is 8weeks old and is v strong-He lifts his head, responds to our voices, smiles, kicks his legs and has just started to try to babble a wee bit. xx

Kaya has now started reaching out for toys and yesterday she took one! She's also now able to roll over onto her side.

Wow, Kaya has got it going on. Magnus just looks at toys, he hasn't figured out yet that he can reach them, the only thing he does with his hands is ram them in his mouth and suck on them. He does smile and laugh, and he has good head control. Nothing on the rolling over front yet though.

Charlotte said "Daddy" for the first time this week.

Sooo proud. DH understandably chuffed to bits.

Tom says "Mmmmm...uuuummmm". :D

Juleika is moving quite a bit already when she is in her cot! I have no clue how :baby:

and yesterday and the day before she started to reach out for her toys on her bouncing cradle :headspin:

she can inidicate if she is hungry, tired, or uncomfortable as she has to poo, without crying :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->