• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the cheek of men!!!!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
I asked for a kebab and hes gone and soft soaped me into buying a chinese instead! so Babyhopes10 i got what you wanted, lmao! :haha:

why is it when we ask for the mosttt simple things while theyre out theyre all relluctant and forgetful!!! HOW RUDE! we 2ww'ers are very needy in our waiting time! we must be pampered like princesses! :haha:

Haha. My DH has already had to go on a few pickle runs. I'm not sure how long this pampering will last, though. :rofl:

if you're pregnant it'll only get worse for them! lmao. my big sister went to an asda 24/7 just for ice lollies when she was pregnant- AMAZING. hahaha x

hahah i hope the chinese was nice :rofl:

i didnt get any :( im broke till next week.. plus eating chinese is not the same without my oh so ill wait till im home to get some lol..

just had some lovely homemade spegetti bolenese (sp?)

my oh never knows when the 2ww is.. i never tell him when im ovulating so there is no pressure when we dtd.. lol so to him its just fun and meant to be better for swimmers you get more the more excited they are :winkwink:

my hubby has an annoying habit of not being able to finish during my ov days even though he has no idas that is the time!!!!

hmmmm that must be frustrating... maybe get him to relax b4 you bd.. sorry if tmi.. but there was a doc on tv b4 saying if men were very relaxed b4 bd,, then you excite them as much as possible then the more swimmers come out.. if that makes sense.. :shrug:

yeah maybe thats the plan. i do tend to jump on him when he arrives home in his suit!! LOL sorry tmi!!

lol i dont think anything is tmi when ttc :rofl:

yeah maybe get out the massage oils :winkwink: lmao

I wish my DH would talk me into getting chinese...:/
We were in the grocery store last Thursday when I walked past the scallops and I mentioned I would love to have some scallops and he replied "Maybe we'll get some for our anniversary"...It's 3 months away! *sigh*

haha men just dont get it sometimes do they!! bless them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->