The closer it comes, it harder it becomes

EstelSeren

Married Mum of 2!
Reaction score
Has anyone else found that the closer they get to their ttc date the harder they find it to control their broodiness? At darts last night I had to run into the toilets to sob as one of the girls on the other team is pregnant. I don't think it helps that I'm an incredibly impatient person at the best of times and I've been wtt for 3 years or so now! Friday last week I had the most amazing experience holding my friend's then 2 day old son and it was the most natural thing in the world- it was a real effort to give him back! I even soothed him as he cried when he left his mum. It was fabulous! Now I've just become an aunty again and I'm not even going to see him until the wedding (I'm planning on buying some cheap tshirts I can wear over my dress so I can hold him without worrying!) but it's still just making it harder to wait another month! I'm only waiting another sodding month! Surely after 3 years another month should be nothing! :dohh: Why the hell is it getting so unbearably hard now?!? I've got a wedding to worry about, that's in 36 days, so why is it that I'm more concerned with babies than wedding?? ARGH!

Beca :wave:

:hugs: I know what you mean - i have 2 months left and i am finding it very hard. I think its cuz its so so close but still feels like it will never happen iykwim? This month is even harder for as my OH seems to have forgotten we are waiting and keeps doing his business inside me.....

Only a month huni - time will fly.

xxxx

you are so close!!! i'm jealous! lol i watch children (5 months, 10 months, 1 yr, and two 2 yr olds) so im around them so much that i am soooooooooooo impatient!!!!!!!!!!!!! october is going to take FOREVER to get here...228 days! ahhhhh lol

I know what you mean!! I am sooo impatient most of the time, but when it comes to this I find that even waiting till May is becoming unbearable!! I am toying with the idea of just coming off the pill this month and using condoms, but I know what I am like, if I am off the dreaded pill, I will be like "hey lets just see what happens". A monthreally isnt that long, and as you say you have been waiting 3 years thats a long time!! I am sure it will happen soon for all of us! Good luck.

Just take it one day at a time, remember that each day that passes is one day closer and it really will fly by, especially with wedding plans underway for a few weeks time! For now just enjoy your wedding planning and the wedding itself as it'll all be over far too quickly and hey once it's over you can then ttc and have the rest of your life with your children :) trust me a month is nothing, I have about 4 years to wait :cry:

Awwww hunny :hugs:

I know what you mean, the closer you get the more you can taste it! :rofl:

It will go nice and fast I promise you, just concentrate on the wedding! One day at a time, try making mini tasks, look at how many days it was a few weeks ago and how fast that went. Just try to enjoy to count up to it, once its past it will have been over too quick hehe xxx

Before we know it, we'll be holding our own cute little ones!

I should be just over two weeks away from TTC but we have had to alter the date AGAIN! As we are trying to buy a house. I just keep focusing on the fact that waiting now will mean things are easier when we do get to the stage of TTC, and it gets me by. I go through phases though, some weeks I don't feel broody at all and wonder what all the fuss is about and other weeks I am gagging at the bit for a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->