The cookie exchange!!

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Since we're all doing Christmas baking (or just love cookies..) I thought this would be a good idea.

Rules:
1 - one cookie recipe post per person, so make it your best & favourite :) maybe think of a creative name ??

2 - no repeats! we don't need 80 chocolate chip cookie recipes, so read the whole thread and try to put something orginial up :)

3 - if you try a recipe, make sure you post on here and tell us how delicious it was :)

PS I think it would be fair to extend this thread to squares/bars type baking too, since they're so delicious.. so if you have a killer recipe for like chocolate cheesecake brownies.. share it with us!!

hi, i just want to share my cookie recipe. pretty easy to do but is very yummy!

Drop Cookies

Ingredients:
½ cup butter
½ cup shortening
1 ½ cup brown sugar (i only make it 1cup though)
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
1 cup each semi-sweet chocolate
white chocolate and butterscotch chip
1 cup walnuts, pecans and raisins

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350F. 2. Cream butter, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. 3. Add eggs one at a time. 4. Add vanilla. 5. Sift all-purpose flour, baking soda and salt. 6. Add this to the butter mixture and mix only until well incorporated. 7. Fold in desired fruit, chip or nut. 8. Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are slightly brown, but the center is still soft. Cool on wire rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->