The Cutest Thing?!

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Hello all, i know all LO's are cute and most of what they do are too but i was just wondering what is the cutest thing in your opinion that your LO does?

The cutest thing that Tabs does that makes my heart melt is when she is asleep in the evening and i pick her up to go upstairs she does this mid-air stretch while still asleep where she sticks her bum right out.
She also does it if she has been asleep on your lap and comes round but more of a superman pose! SOOO Cute!

The cutest thing Hannah does is copy faces. She gets so excited when she sticks her tongue out and we copy her or vice versa.

The squealy giggles I now get when Bren is excited.

When we are having naked baby time, and he grabs both his feet and rolls from side to side.

Chloe does what we call the accelerator where when shes lying on her back she coos and smiles and moves her right leg backwards and forwards really quickly. So cute and shes so happy while she does it!

i love it when summer is trying really hard to talk to me, she makes the cutest noise ever!

With my LO, she could be crying and when you pick her up, she puts on this cutest little smile.

I just smile too.
Mello

Hello all, i know all LO's are cute and most of what they do are too but i was just wondering what is the cutest thing in your opinion that your LO does?

The cutest thing that Tabs does that makes my heart melt is when she is asleep in the evening and i pick her up to go upstairs she does this mid-air stretch while still asleep where she sticks her bum right out.
She also does it if she has been asleep on your lap and comes round but more of a superman pose! SOOO Cute!

Ella does the exact same and i love it so much , makes me melt!

Also it makes me melt when ella sucks her thumb to get to sleep or soothe herself and when she moves her toes up and down when she is having milk :cloud9:

somtimes when charlie smiles its like he goes all shy and puts his head down and flutters his eyelashes its so cute , i love his giggle too xxx

max has flirty looks that make me melt here and example lol

Attachments

• Picture 049.jpg
    Picture 049.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 11
i love it when jack is sleepy he yawns and pushes his lips out in a kiss shape and goes 'ohhhh'. and when he smiles at me when im feeding him and curls his toes. and when he trys to talk to me when i do his nappy and gigglesxxx

A little bit older than your babs but this makes me smile so much.

Aeryn's quite friendly, she always goes up to whoever is in the room wherever we go waving and saying "hiya", it's lovely watching miserable old buggers smile at her.

But today we went to this cafe with a ballpool area for little kiddies to play in. She went up to this boy about 6/7 who was lying on the floor with his belly showing under his top. She bent over him going "tickletickle!" with her arm out doing a tickle move on his bellybutton bless her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->