The day is here

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Today was my due date :cry: And I went into work and my coworker was sweet enough to remember and asked me how I was doing :flower: Then my boss walked in and screamed at me.. like screamed, including swearing at me, slamming a binder down on the desk and then has given me silent treatment all day. She basically told us (me and said coworker) that we are useless and she cant count on us. At least this time we had witnesses. She always verbally abuses us when she is in a bad mood. I mean what boss swears at their staff???? :wacko: So anyways, needless to say it hasnt been a very good day so far :cry:

Ohh Sweetie... I am terribly sorry your boss acted like that, what an insensitive soul she is... Shame on her!

I hope and pray the rest of your day goes gentlier and full of love .... :hugs:

Xxxx!!!:hugs:

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: I wanna smack her one.. I am so sorry, that is terrible. I feel like crying right now for you :cry::cry::cry: You are going through enough without this beast treating you like this. Believe me when I tell you i firmly believe angels and God does exist and he is watching us and protecting us. Things will be ok and your boss if she/he doesn't change their ways they will get theirs.
I am so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How awful. I hope someone lets her know the significance of today for you and she feels suitably bad about. Not a nice boss...

Thinking of you today x:hugs:

So sorry huns you shouldn't be going through that in such a sensitive day for you. So sorry.. my due date is near I.don't even want to think about it I start crying knowing that at that time my friends and family members are due also and they are going to have their babies n not me ughh!!

Oh how awful, that's ridiculous of her to bahave that way on ANY day, never mind a hard day for you. Is there anyone you can complain to? HR dept, or anything?

I hope the rest of your angel's special day went better and gentler for you.

xxx

Oh hun I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry you have sucn an insensitive bitch of a boss. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->