The Disney Thread...

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
OK, kids or not, EVERYONE loves at least one Disney (& Pixar) film! So, what is:

1) Your fave Disney film?
2) Your fave Disney song?
3) Your fave Disney character?
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc)

Mine is.....

1) Your fave Disney film? Toy Story 1
2) Your fave Disney song? Beauty & Beast - Tale as old as time!
3) Your fave Disney character? Dory - Finding Nemo
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc) The bit where Rafiki christens the picture of Simba with his thumb and says his name funny "SIIIIMMMBBAAAAA"

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQptZMym0oY_T4dXtMi_wrdbg9c-Yz4vdNqMJ_I9thba4Mv0Ig&t=1&usg=__qzpGEuyJCr67TIKnR8zPMHDto3Y= https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs8Ud-AG3gJI2MIMmEbROOO9G5d9c9iUkkyoA9L8esPLIIAH0&t=1&usg=__9M-VIScqS2JE14PkNkEzmCZp6wY= https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT1R9yZIGWmOwKfKRrPB-hm2Ndvt2u2vDzoKzRadAN3IcYXHc&t=1&usg=__Lx129rOaFeLSwEI_hoE7Z5KPcgI= https://karenjlloyd.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/simba-drawing-300x174.jpg

1) Your fave Disney film? Sleeping Beauty
2) Your fave Disney song? I Know You (Sleeping Beauty) or A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (Cinderella)
3) Your fave Disney character? Mt Potato Head (Toy Story)
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc) In Sleeping Beauty when the two fairies are fighting over the colour of the dress!

1) Your fave Disney film? Cinderella
2) Your fave Disney song? A Whole New World
3) Your fave Disney character? Jessie from Toy Story
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc) When Beast turns back into a man <3

1) Your fave Disney film? Lion King
2) Your fave Disney song? A whole new world- Aladdin
3) Your fave Disney character? Timone
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc) The bit where the dad in Lion King explains the circle of life

ohh gosh im not sure i could pick!!!

right after alot of thinking lol (very big disney fan)

1) Your fave Disney film? the little mermaid or lion king
2) Your fave Disney song? ahh sooo many!!!! okay "poor unfortunate souls" little mermaid - just love singing this and dancing find it so funny!
3) Your fave Disney character? Rafiki (the lion king)
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc) hyena say to scar they are hungry, and scar says, oh eat zazu! duno why, just always stuck in my head and would say it if someone around me said they were hungry! :blush:

wow, off to watch some disney! :thumbup:

1) Your fave Disney film? Aladdin and beauty and the beast
2) Your fave Disney song? "Once upon a December"- Anastasia and "Colours of the wind"- Pocahantas
3) Your fave Disney character? Abu
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc)? Reach for the sky! - Toy Story

Love Disney :happydance:

Oooo some beltin' ones there! I Love Disney too - just sooooooo good!!

Im a huge Disney fan and could never pick just one

1) Your fave Disney film? Aristocats, Dumbo, oliver and co
2) Your fave Disney song? baby your mine and pink elephants from dumbo and april shower from bambi
3) Your fave Disney character? Its a tie between thumper and dumbo
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc) I still get goosbumps at the opening song to lion king with the African singing.

Its not realy a fav but even at 30 years old I can not watch the baby your mine song or bambi's mother getting shot without crying :(
I hate pinochio with a passion though, it scares the hell out of me

Ohhhhh I love this thread gosh how am I meant to pick????!!!! :wacko:

1) Your fave Disney film? The Lion King, Peter Pan,Beauty and the beast The little mermaid 2 and Monsters Inc
2) Your fave Disney song? You'll be in my heart - tarzan, reflection -mulan can you feel the love tongiht -the lion king colours of the wind is a firm favourite
3) Your fave Disney character? Erm.....probably jack sparrow :rofl:
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc) two fairies fighting over cinderella's dress always sticks in my head as well! Also when Ariel is singing to her daughter right at the start of little mermaid 2 so sweet!

Im sure I never used to cry at Disney films when I was younger. Though I remember going to Monsters Inc and crying at that. Beauty and the beast makes me tear up abit aswell!

Oh god I just thought, I havnt watched Dumbo or Bambi since LO was born, if I blubbed like a baby at Dumbo being cuddled by his mummy before what am I going to be like now? :)

1) Your fave Disney film? Beauty and the beast
2) Your fave Disney song? cant think of the name lol but the one mrs potts sings at the end of beauty and the beast
3) Your fave Disney character? Mater from cars
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc) cant think of one!

1) Your fave Disney film?
Lion King
2) Your fave Disney song?
You'll be in my heart and son of man... from Tarzan
3) Your fave Disney character?
Dory in Nemo
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc)
Simba's dad explaining circle of life, when there lookjing up at the stars

1) Your fave Disney film? Hocus Pocus
2) Your fave Disney song? It's A Small World :rofl:
3) Your fave Disney character? Tinkerbell
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc) It's too hard to pick a favourite scene, I love the relationship between Dani and Max in Hocus Pocus, it's so sweet.

1) Your fave Disney film? lion king
2) Your fave Disney song? just cant wait to be king - lion king or reflections -mulan
3) Your fave Disney character? tinkerbell or mushu the dragon off mulan
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc) anything with mushu in it

Oh god I just thought, I havnt watched Dumbo or Bambi since LO was born, if I blubbed like a baby at Dumbo being cuddled by his mummy before what am I going to be like now? :)

lol same here. And Bambi...

I'm such a Disney-a-holic. I don't know that I can actually pick favorites without feeling like I've left things out! lol

1) Your fave Disney film? Lion King, Toy Story, A Goofy Movie, and Cinderella
2) Your fave Disney song? There is no way I could just pick one! I have a huge playlist on my computer that I play all day at work.
3) Your fave Disney character? I absolutely love all princesses and Tink and also I love "meeting" with Buzz Lightyear.
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc) My favorite thing about Disney is visiting the parks and being immersed in all things Disney. :)

1) Your fave Disney film?Beauty and the Beast
2) Your fave Disney song?Mulan - Ill make a man out of you
3) Your fave Disney character?The Genie from Aladdin
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc)Brother Bear - when he decideds to turn back into a bear so he can look after Koda :cry: Gets me every time lol

1) Your fave Disney film? Disney Cars
2) Your fave Disney song? "You've got a friend in me" - Toy Story
3) Your fave Disney character? Boo from Monsters Inc
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc)? The bit in Aristocats when they meet the Tom Cat, i can't remember his name x

As a HUGE Disney fan this is really difficult to pick just one for each, so I won't :)

1) Your fave Disney film? Lion King, Beauty & the beast and Cinderella
2) Your fave Disney song? A dream is a wish your heart makes, Whole new world, Tale as old as time
3) Your fave Disney character? Simba, Dopey, Minnie mouse, Daisy Duck & Tinkerbell
4) Your fave 'random' (Disney quote, action, part of film etc)? All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->