The Fear Factor

NewMoon

1 Angel, 1 Lil Bean
Reaction score
Terrified of TTC but want a baby on earth to love and cherish SO badly...Just wish I could fast forward to post-birth.... Had a chemical pregnancy last month which hit me really hard as it was our first month TTC after losing our baby girl last year. Very conflicting emotions right now... anyway that's my rant. Anybody else feeling :wacko:

:hugs: Hun I am so sorry for your loss. I too am petrified about the whole TTC thing. I am not ready yet to start to try, but I too am scared I will not catch straight away. and then that something will go wrong during the pregnancy :(

Having a chemical must have been hard for you hun. But keep strong xxx

I was so frightened during my last pregnancy thinking something would go wrong. Every scan was perfect then all of a sudden everything did go wrong. I am ttc straight away again. I have no idea how I will cope with another pregnancy. I'll just have to do my best.

hey hun didnt want to read and run.
I'm scared too.
I lost our little one at 7 weeks, I am ready again. But it seems like my body loves to play tricks on me.. making me feel like im possibly pregnant again. and then when i do a test i get the negative :(.
You will know if you are ready, Don't rush yourself.
Everyones scared to try again after a loss. It's normal, its the fear of what if i get pregnant again and i lose it again. It's the fear of losing something we all want so much.

Just be strong. Take each day as it comes and you will know when its the right time.
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"