"The Fertile Soul" - Dr Randine Lewis

peacebaby

Finally a mama
Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been posted, but Dr Randine's methodology really resonates with me so I thought to share it here;

Intro video
The Fertile Soul Introduction

Her website:
The Fertile Soul

Any ladies here from the US been to these retreats or following the nutritional programme?

The nutrition blog on the website offers some valuable advice on supplements etc (including Co Enzyme Q10!) I've ordered the book and can't wait for it to arrive.

Well I go through your blog and find it interesting...Thanks for sharing the videos with us..I enjoyed video..

Thanks for posting that. It is interesting and scary too, if I need to be calm and stress free I had better find another OH and stop teaching! I´ll have a look at her site and see if i can meet it half way. At least I do acupuncture and yoga already, that has got to help. Let us know how you get on if you do the retreat. Good luck!

Thanks for posting that. It is interesting and scary too, if I need to be calm and stress free I had better find another OH and stop teaching! I´ll have a look at her site and see if i can meet it half way. At least I do acupuncture and yoga already, that has got to help. Let us know how you get on if you do the retreat. Good luck!

hi Natsby

haha, tell me about the stress, just can't seem to turn it off! it's good that you're already doing the acu and yoga, i'm sure with time you'll reap the benefits of both.

unfortunately i'm not in the US so will probably never get to attend a retreat but have read reviews of other Brits who have attended them.

received the book yesterday and am so impressed with the explanation of how TCM views the our reproductive systems.there's also excellent nutritional advice. this ancient system of healing ourselves just makes so much sense to me.

have you seen the brenda strong yoga tips on youtube? (thanks to Cypress for that recommendation)

good luck !

hi Natsby

haha, tell me about the stress, just can't seem to turn it off! it's good that you're already doing the acu and yoga, i'm sure with time you'll reap the benefits of both.

unfortunately i'm not in the US so will probably never get to attend a retreat but have read reviews of other Brits who have attended them.

received the book yesterday and am so impressed with the explanation of how TCM views the our reproductive systems.there's also excellent nutritional advice. this ancient system of healing ourselves just makes so much sense to me.

have you seen the brenda strong yoga tips on youtube? (thanks to Cypress for that recommendation)

good luck !

Thanks for that I´ll youtube her. I was doing Sadie Nardini yoga for fertility, but I got a bit lax about it. Your right going to the States is a bit of a stretch, I have a hard time just affording a trip back to the UK once a year. I do think all of these things are helpful but I worry she is giving women too much hope. The poor woman on the video with ovarian failure is clearly desperate and there is no guarantee of success with anything. Still I´ll try both traditional and alternative therapies and hope some thing works for me. I find hypnosis for infertility from hypnosisdownloads helps with the stress.
Let me know how you get on following the book.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->