The final countdown to school

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: 17 more days!!! I've almost survived :)

And with school comes extra curricular activities again and it won't just be for my older two this year, but my stepdaughter too who has come to live with us last June.

Amanda will be doing hip hop dance, Jayden will be doing rollerblading hockey and Keeley will be doing soccer. OMG, will I survive?

Anyone else going to be an even busier mom come school time too?

Ooooh, how I remember those days. Fortunately teenagers do these things themselves, so that makes it a bit easier. And the little ones are not old enough for all that.
But good luck! Holidays can be so nice and quiet before you start the normal day busy life again!

Yes much busier!!! Landon and Casen (first year for him) start school tomorrow!!!! Plus I'll be volunteering with the school, homeschooling Hayden and baseball starts Sept 7th which means practices will probably start next week or so

Ohh we only have 4 more days to school! :D

My son has been a right pain in the bum since playgroup finished!

I think Im gonna cry on thurs though!

School has started on monday here, Now you see masses of cycling kids on the way to school if youre out in the morning. (like I was tday)

Aww, wish it could be for here. LOL

However, less than two weeks now and they will go by fast. Back-to-school shopping to do etc.

i cant wait!!!!! sept 3rd for my boys.This school uniform lark is a flippin expense... i also cant wait for my bank balance to be back to normal lol!!!

nooo I dont want them to go back lol not to mention I will be walking 6miles a day! :(

11 days until my two are back at school...
And fingers crossed i wont be busier but i will be changing my shifts at work etc.
Then instead of working every single weekend, i will be working one out of two. And some shifts whilst the kids are at school so i dont miss out on so much family time.

:dance: only 4 more sleeps til our family holiday!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->