the funniest things...

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
what are the funniest things your children/babies do?

Ffions new thing is eating peas! she picks them up with her thumb and index finger.. pops them in her mouth and chews..

5 seconds later a whole pea comes out of her mouth :rofl:

Rhys' new thing is giving kisses for no reason.. hell just come up to you and go MWAH! oh and high fives are just the best too

Max is a goof so anything he dose is funny but recently its been ..

Pointing ..hes pointing at everything ..and yes even mommies eyes ouch !!

The other thing is crawling toward the fridge and talking to himself and pointing ..(stainless steel fridge) gotta love finger marks all over .

He also loves to poop when were in public , in a restoraunt ..he will force and make so much noise we go so red with embarrassment but he seems to be amused

licking the patio doors when hes standing up and going numm numm when eating x

screaming.....:rofl: jacob screams then laughs at everything.....i wish it was something a bit quieter :dohh: xxx

:rofl: Charlie keeps letting out a big scream and he keeps licking the tv screen haha it also makes me laugh when he goes into my underwear draw and starts flinging them all over the room hehe xx

Lola's new thing :

She takes something in her hand. Hands it to me. I take it. She laughs like crazy :dohh:

They're so easily entertained!:rofl:

Valerie does a few funny things right now....

My husband and I have a favorite show we watch (all the time!) right now and when the theme song comes on, Valerie starts to dance to it. She stands up and starts bobbing up and down! It's great!

She also loves to stick everything in my mouth first, before she takes a chance in putting it in her mouth! She looks at it, puts it to my mouth, watches me chew it and then grabs a new piece and puts it into her mouth. :)

Liam is a big ham. The most recent developments are him running up to me randomly, lifting up my shirt and poking me in the belly button and cracking up, giving me the raspberry and laughing, and wanting my husband and me to lie down on the bed with him in the middle and then we all kick our feet. "kick! kick!" LOL he is such a performer.

sucking his toes,lol
put the bath toys (little animals toys) in his mouth when i bath him and then he just keeps it in his mouth while splashing water

Dec is a big old goof ball so he is always entertaining me but his newest things are

trying to snap his fingers, it is so funny he will stand and wiggly his little fingers together but with a look on his face that says "where the hell is the noise" !!!! Lol

Giving thumbs up but in his case it is fingers up.

And last of all putting his dukes up, he will run up to you with his little fists and say "duts" !!!! Lol

They are crazy but you gotta love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->