The gasses! The horrible gasses!

Sherah

Reaction score
Does the bloating and flatulence ever end? I feel like a beach ball full if toxic gasses. Im only 6 weeks but the bloating is making appear far bigger. have had to buy some of those special sculpting knickers to strap it down so people don't notice before I am ready to share. was awake most of the past two nights with agonising digestion cramps! I feel really ran down from it and has been going on for two weeks now. It's getting really embarrassing and hard to control! Fortunately no puking yet!

I have been soooo gassy. For me it's really uncomfortable trapped burps and when they do come out they are epic! Lol. I am disgusting right now. I heard from friends the gas situation doesn't improve. Lol. Hoping they are wrong!

My bloating finally went away by 10 weeks but I had a bump by 12 so there wasn't much small belly time. Felt a lot better though.

The gas - well, I am still outdoing my husband. I don't have as much painful belly gas as I did - less indigestion.

Ugh, I don't know. I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and I also feel like a beach ball. :(

I have been bloated and burping like crazy. It is so uncomfortable and there is just nothing I can do about it. It is grossing my husband out to no end! lol Poor guy.

I started taking probiotics around 6 weeks and it really helped! I got really good ones from a health food shop. I take 1 tablet with lunch and 2 with dinner.

I hate to say it ladies-but the gas situation gets worse. Ohhhh boy! Like clear the room, blah!! The bloating is kinda permanent ... Well until baby arrives;)

yes the gas from my behind is disgusting... I even manage to let a lot go through the night my husband thinks it gross because it wakes us both up lol. I tried to keep them in for a while now I think it's better out than in trust me the smell will get worse LOL!

Haha oh dear about waking up you and your dh! I have no room to talk though :haha:

It really doesn't get better in regards to gas, I feel so gross, DH has to deal with me passing gas and belching like a boy! It doesn't make you feel pretty, that's for sure. Well, as for bloating, I don't think I am anymore. Basically the bump just replaces the bloat.

This is my problem also. As soon as I eat my lunch about an hour after my stomach starts to swell and churn, then the smells begin! It's gets worse and worse until I am in bed. Last night wasn't as bad in the night. Managed more sleep and less trumps! I have been watching tv in room alone as I feel like a hideous fart machine. I hate doing it in front of my partner!

Seriously ladies... probiotics really help because they help with food digestion! Also keep your immune system strong and they are safe in pregnancy! I'm a happy camper since I started taking them! :)

I Just found out I am Pregnant yesterday and I have been noticing I have had a lots of gas lately - - well I guess i know what that is now! haha!
How lovely!

Loads of gas here too! It's mad! For some reason pregnancy is also making bowel movements a more frequent unwelcome visitor! Pregnancy hormones! Crazy.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"