The girl with7 moms

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Anybody watch it? Watching it on plus 1now, I'm In tears! This young girls mom let another wife be her mom! It upsets me! I know it's there way of life...but I can't help but feel it maybe not what that wife wanted, I think it might be the man! Bizarre

I watched it earlier. I felt completely fine with the idea until the part that you mentioned. It felt like the biological mother didn't want to give her daughter up, and that it was something the father had decided so that the daughter wouldn't grow up to be a "man-hater" like her biological mother. That made me feel really uncomfortable. You could tell she didn't want to do it, just by the way she was looking at her daughter :cry: I think the daughter felt bad about it too, because she kept reassuring her that she was a great mum to her too.

I watched it earlier. I felt completely fine with the idea until the part that you mentioned. It felt like the biological mother didn't want to give her daughter up, and that it was something the father had decided so that the daughter wouldn't grow up to be a "man-hater" like her biological mother. That made me feel really uncomfortable. You could tell she didn't want to do it, just by the way she was looking at her daughter :cry: I think the daughter felt bad about it too, because she kept reassuring her that she was a great mum to her too.

Really feel for the both of them, stupid reason for her to hand her child over to another women! I could never sit back and watch another women mother my child! I felt sorry for her also because she desperately wants to go to school and make friends! I can see why they are trying to protect her but she needs some freedom I guess & a taster of life and meet all kinds of different people!

Really feel for the both of them, stupid reason for her to hand her child over to another women! I could never sit back and watch another women mother my child! I felt sorry for her also because she desperately wants to go to school and make friends! I can see why they are trying to protect her but she needs some freedom I guess & a taster of life and meet all kinds of different people!

It must have been so hard for her to hand her over, but to watch another woman bring her up must have been heart-breaking.
I felt sorry for her too :( She seems like an intelligent and mature girl for her age, and I think it's unfair of her dad to not send her to school because he wants to protect her and make sure she doesn't grow up too fast. Those don't seem like good enough reasons to me :shrug: Especially when her and the other sister both practically begged him to let them go.

It must have been so hard for her to hand her over, but to watch another woman bring her up must have been heart-breaking.
I felt sorry for her too :( She seems like an intelligent and mature girl for her age, and I think it's unfair of her dad to not send her to school because he wants to protect her and make sure she doesn't grow up too fast. Those don't seem like good enough reasons to me :shrug: Especially when her and the other sister both practically begged him to let them go.

Pretty mean of him I think he's a control freak and wants everybody in the house to bow down and do what he wants them to do! She really is mature I thought she was so sweet! I guess her dad doesn't want people to bully them as kids can be mean? Or doesn't want them to be questioned or take to a different way of life? Hmmm

Pretty mean of him I think he's a control freak and wants everybody in the house to bow down and do what he wants them to do! She really is mature I thought she was so sweet! I guess her dad doesn't want people to bully them as kids can be mean? Or doesn't want them to be questioned or take to a different way of life? Hmmm

The more I watched the more it came across as though he was being too controlling, both with the women and the children. I have nothing against their lifestyle choice, but grew to dislike him definitely.
I think he didn't want her to be bullied too, but she had friends who accepted her family, and I think kids are generally more accepting in a sense anyway? Because they don't have as much as a sense of "normal" or "unacceptable", like adults do.
That's a good point, about him not wanting her to question it, I didn't think of it like that. It did seem that they were quite pushed towards his way of life and his choices. I wonder if he would be happy if she grew up to be 1 of 7 wives to another man though?!

I was also fine with the whole thing (although not personally my cup of tea) until the part where it came to light that Margo was her mum and the dad had made her give her to the other mum. I got the feeling that he had probably belittled her into not feeling good enough, also the part where he said that she was causing her to have no respect for men, and she didnt like him, she was 3 months old!! My youngest is 10 months old and he rarely goes to his daddy, it doesnt mean he wont respect him, hes just a mummys boy. I got the sense he wanted to be in control and in charge, and the idea of his own child not respecting and obeying him didnt agree with him. I lost all respect of him after that and its ashame as i really thought he seemed okay until then :/

I was also fine with the whole thing (although not personally my cup of tea) until the part where it came to light that Margo was her mum and the dad had made her give her to the other mum. I got the feeling that he had probably belittled her into not feeling good enough, also the part where he said that she was causing her to have no respect for men, and she didnt like him, she was 3 months old!! My youngest is 10 months old and he rarely goes to his daddy, it doesnt mean he wont respect him, hes just a mummys boy. I got the sense he wanted to be in control and in charge, and the idea of his own child not respecting and obeying him didnt agree with him. I lost all respect of him after that and its ashame as i really thought he seemed okay until then :/

I thought he was crazy for saying that! All babies "like" their mums the best...because it's their mum! As a baby, you are solely dependent on your mum, you don't "need" a dad. I don't know how she stayed with him after that :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->