The Honeymoon Murder - BBC1 - 9PM - 29-03-2012

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
Hiya,

The beeb are airing a documentary about Anni and Shrien Dewani tonight.

Apparently its going to be airing unseen CCTV footage which gives another side of the couple we havent been shown before.

Im really fascinated by this case and am really looking forward to watching tonight.

I have to say tho, 2 years down the line, i still dont think Shrien did murder his wife...It just doesnt make enough sense to me.

Anyone else going to be watching?

already set my reminder... I'm glad they just didn't forget about this case..its very easy to do so

I'll watch if we're having a debate :D Just had to rearrange my Sky+ it annoys me that they wont let the BBC have a plus1

IVe seen a Documentary on this one before, should be interesting

I've put this on record. Its so hard to make a judgement. I mean why would anyone want to murder their new bride.

i'm there! its set to record on my planner! x

Ooh Im glad you said,I hadnt noticed it was on but Im interested in this case too!

I feel extremely sorry for Shrien after watching that - Very insightful, people would comment on there lack of affection but i think they were.

Also culturally speaking, its not the 'done' thing to kiss/cuddle in public, that stuff is meant to be private, but even saying that, they did not lack affection at all.

Im quite shocked at all the inconsistencies from Zola...why aren't the SA authorities investigating further.

Im even more convinced now hes innocent.

I dunno,why did he need to be in touch with the taxi driver so much on their honeymoon?
The footage of him getting ready to leave with Anni's body after just 2 days didnt look like a man who had been through that,I think its suspicious.

I'm seriously in 2 minds, firstly I don't think the South african authority did a thorough investigation. It just seemed like they were looking to place the blame on the husband. I just don't know. I mean there were accusations that maybe he was gay and that could have been a motive and I do know that in some cultures it is forbidden. And why would the men just order the husband to leave the car and not his wife. I'm confused. My heart broke for anni's parents.

can't remember where I read/watched this but wasn't one of the theories to do with his alleged homosexuality? i.e. that he was gay, and she found out and it snowballed

can't remember where I read/watched this but wasn't one of the theories to do with his alleged homosexuality? i.e. that he was gay, and she found out and it snowballed

They did mention that could be one motive but other than that I can't see any other motives.

Hmm it all seems a bit sketchy to me the only reason I can think of as to why he ways with the taxi driver was that he was having an affair with him but I think its a bit of reach to say that hes gay off the word of a random online prostitute. :coffee:

i finally watched this last night and i think the husband is guilty!!!

It doesnt make sense that they chucked the husband out the taxi, then the taxi driver and then shot the lady, but didnt steal anything and didnt sexually assult her and two whitnesses saw them take a brown envelope out of the car...........how would they know the money was there? where did the money come from?
why chuck eye whitnesses out of the taxi alive????

i also think it was an accidental shooting, that they were telling the truth about, ripping the other two off and just taking the money and leaving her alive but she fought back which is why she was shot in the hand which then ricochet through her body.

i think he was gay and it was a cover up, if he became a window he could go on to say he never wants to marry again and go about his life a single man without his sexuality questioned and no one ever need to find out.

The whole thing doesnt make sense without the husband entering the equation, all this mental health rubbish makes me laugh, if your innocent fight it, he doesnt want to go back to south africa because he knows he is guilty.

i finally watched this last night and i think the husband is guilty!!!

It doesnt make sense that they chucked the husband out the taxi, then the taxi driver and then shot the lady, but didnt steal anything and didnt sexually assult her and two whitnesses saw them take a brown envelope out of the car...........how would they know the money was there? where did the money come from?
why chuck eye whitnesses out of the taxi alive????

i also think it was an accidental shooting, that they were telling the truth about, ripping the other two off and just taking the money and leaving her alive but she fought back which is why she was shot in the hand which then ricochet through her body.

i think he was gay and it was a cover up, if he became a window he could go on to say he never wants to marry again and go about his life a single man without his sexuality questioned and no one ever need to find out.

The whole thing doesnt make sense without the husband entering the equation, all this mental health rubbish makes me laugh, if your innocent fight it, he doesnt want to go back to south africa because he knows he is guilty.

Smells... Your in the wrong job. Shudda been a detective!!

Not watched it yet, I've always thought he was guilty for some reason though.

lol, not sure about that Tina ..........hehehehehehe..!!!!

Smelly PI, sounds like some sort of infection :rofl:
;)

i dont think he did it either. i also think the case has driven him mad. he looks dreadful :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->