The "I love my embryo" crazy lady thread

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
I love my little embryo. I've only known it exists for days and I love it so much already.

I know there's always that horrible chance it may not stick around, so I've been alternating between horrid anxiety (obsessive testing and checking of toilet tissue) and sheer elation.

This is our first baby and we love him or her! I so hope I get to meet you and you become a real person kicking away inside my body and then being held in our arms in June.

Express your embryonic love!

:cloud9:

:cloudnine: I am so in love with our lil bean. We have been through some tough times this year and this baby couldn't come at a better time :flower: We have been worried, scared, excited, and happy ... all in one mashed up feeling. Can't wait to see him on u/s again...

Eeeeeeeeek!!!! Me! Me!
Although my embryo is no longer an embryo....I have loved this little bean since the moment this was all a concept in my mind.

I still remember asking my incredible husband while he was doing some studying at the kitchen table, "can we start trying to have a baby?" (After my disclaimer of course lol)

Now at 12 weeks, my heart literally might explode!!!

My hubby wrote a poem/lullaby for our embryo that's how loved he/she is. These embryos are our little seeds, growing into perfection.

Swoooooon.

#crazayladyalert! 😏

Sengland a huge congrats sweetie nice to see you are here!

Awww, you all are so cute!

Words cannot express how much I love my lil blob. I saw his or her heartbeat this morning and it made me cry, I couldn't help it. I was smiling like an idiot all day and I don't even care! It's been only a short time but I think this blob and I, we got a special thing going on. :kiss:

PS I kinda have a moment of what I like to call "freaking the f out" when I think about there is SOMETHING ALIVE INSIDE OF ME THAT ISN'T REALLY 100% ME.:wacko: And then I think about how it will start to move and yikes. BUT I STILL LOVE IT SO MUCH!:happydance:

goodness i love my little baby so much! me and my boyfriend talk to them everyday and say i love you and compliment them. he thinks if he puts his head close he can hear movements or sounds but i told him i dont know if the baby has grown big enough just yet for all that awesomeness. looking forward every day to spending everyday until birth together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->