The in-laws

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Are coming tomorrow! :shock: My own fault I invited them :rofl: Please help me to not snap at them when they tell me Hannah isn't dressed warmly enough/is hungry when she's tired/tired when she's hungry etc. :rofl: Don't know if I am going to be able to control myself as I'm PMSing :muaha::rofl::rofl:

good luck! i'm off to see mine this afternoon so i'm preparing myself for the usual "she's hungry because shes sucking my finger" which drives me mad!!!

Hannah's is always she's fussy so she must be hungry but Hannah rarely fusses when hungry but fusses a lot when tired :rofl:

Oh dear! Don't get me started with the IN LAWS!!! :lol: good luck! xx

I think everyone woman feels that way about their IN-LAWS, we always get crazy when they are coming -- and we can't wait until they leave.. good luck sweetie, let us know things went, lol

Lol mine are round tonight. Ollie is fussed too much and fed too much.....apparently.....according to my MIL......hmm ok x

Good luck!
We live with mine, so just be glad that they'll leave eventually. My DH's mom is always saying that Kathryn must be cold, even when she's sweating (she's a hot blooded baby).

good luck!! i feel for you vickie i really do! i no its time last this it reminds me why i like my non-visiting inlaws!! :blush: x

Mine haven't visited since October! So they haven't seen Hannah pretty much for the last three months!!

Good Luck! Grit your teeth, put your head down and just count down the minutes til they go again!

good luck! i'm off to see mine this afternoon so i'm preparing myself for the usual "she's hungry because shes sucking my finger" which drives me mad!!!

my mom is like this-i say 'no he isn't hungry!' before she even opens her mouth now! :rofl:

GOOD LUCK!!!! You need all the lucks,lol (only joking)
I survived my in-laws for 5 weeks when they visited, so i'm sure you will be fine hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->