The Kendra Wilkinson Show

Heidi

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
I've watched a few episodes of The girls from the playboy mansion also known as 'The girls next door' and found it quite funny and amusing especially kendra she cracks me up so after she left the playboy house she started her own show.

Any-ways in this episode she tells her mum she's pregnant and its quite heartbreaking to see how it all goes off........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJwjk3uys0Q

theres two other parts to this episode on youtube if anyone actually wants to watch it all lol

awee i love kendra
:D!
i'm so glad she's pregnant.
i think we are a bit behind on the episodes in UK.
we're up to where she takes hanks parents to the playboy mansion to meet hef and that.

awee i love kendra
:D!
i'm so glad she's pregnant.
i think we are a bit behind on the episodes in UK.
we're up to where she takes hanks parents to the playboy mansion to meet hef and that.

I think this one will air in the uk the week after next but when i saw a clip of this on her web site i just had to watch it lol
She goes for her 1st scan too! their so sweet together!

i normally watch all the spoilers online but my speakers are broke
ahhh!
her mum n nan get pissed off when she says she's pregnant becos they didn't know first or something don't they?

i love hank he seems really nice :D

Yeah they we're throwing her a surprise bridal shower and kendra actually planned to go over and tell them the news but didn't expect the party.
They don't want her to end up a single divorced mother like her mum did.

i hope she doesn't either!
all the celeb couples seem to end up with a horrible divorce battle these days
i think it's such a bad example.
no wonder the divorce rates are rising every year

I think they will last though. There both lovely :)
will be interesting to see what her wedding was like at the playboy mansion i've seen pics of it but not seen any spoilers yet

her dress was beautiful :D
i can't wait too see her get a big baby bump.
she'll look so cute

Same Here! she has always had such a flat tummy.

This is the 1st pic i've seen of her with a ickle bump. (bottom right pic)

https://kendrawilkinson.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Kendra-Wilkinson-Press-Clippings-0725094.jpg

:) yeah i saw that on e online
i think some celebs look so gorgeous with their bumps!
like nicole richie.

Aww I had tears in my eyes watching that.So pleased they came round for her.x

I wonder what will happen to her boobs being that they are massive anyway ha-ha! :)
Yeah Nicole looks great preggers can't believe she's on her 2nd already

I love Kendra!!!
Cant believe her mum reacted like that, i thought she would be so happy!!
:(

Aw :( My mum reacted like that too!

I watched an episode last night where she shows hanks parents around the mansion... they showed his new GFs, what actually happened why did kendra, bridget and holly leave?

I watched an episode last night where she shows hanks parents around the mansion... they showed his new GFs, what actually happened why did kendra, bridget and holly leave?

Kendra met Hank, Holly wants kids and to be married, and Bridget got a job on her own TV show touring round the world visiting beaches.

I love Kendra, I would love to just have a night out with her, she seems a right laugh!

Kendra's bringing out a book about her life soon
:)! will be a good read defo.

also after seeing last night's episode you can tell her mum was going to react the way she did to the pregnancy news.
when they were talking in the bathroom, you can see her mum thinks that hank and kendra have rushed into getting engaged and everything.
& she said, you better not get pregnant.
i think in that episode kendra already had a feeling she was though.
she quickly diverted that subject when her mum brought it up
& before that, when she was getting ready everyone was like you look nice etc etc. and kendra was like.
urghh no i don't i don't feel it.
i think she already knew lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"