The lad who swung a cat around by the tail....

Brookey

Reaction score
.....has handed himself in to police. he was a 17 year old lad and has now apparently gone into hiding!

i wouldnt like to say what i would do with him but lets just say it would involve a hot poker and very sharp instrument!:growlmad:

Horrible little shit. I'd love to swing him round by something!

will he still get some sort of punishment being only 17? stupid ******* made my blood boil!!!!

Fair play to him though for handing himself in.

I meant takes a lot of balls and not every 17 year old would know what he did was wrong and hand himself in.

I agree, glad he had handed himself in but what disgusting human being! I don't understand how anyone could harm animals :(
x

I meant takes a lot of balls and not every 17 year old would know what he did was wrong and hand himself in.

well he did hurt a defenseless animal anyone would recognize this as wrong. handing himself is still not fair play, he did harm the poor cat, i cant stand animal abusers.

he didnt hand himself in because he felt bad, he did it because people in the area found out it was him and wanted to do him some harm.

he handed himself in because although he thinks hes the big hard man when hes hurting a cat, he was to much of a baby to deal with the outcome.

he actually makes me sick. im not a violent person at all but i can tell you if that was my cat, id swing him round by his neck.

will he still get some sort of punishment being only 17? stupid ******* made my blood boil!!!!

hel probably get fined and get an asbo, its an absoloute joke.

they should put him in prison and see how tough he is in there.

hel probably get fined and get an asbo, its an absoloute joke.

they should put him in prison and see how tough he is in there.

i agree, and they usually get a ban from keeping animals - like that would bother them? thats not a punishment at all. I think its time they started getting tougher on idiots who hurt animals, make an example of them and take it more seriously!!!!

Makes you think that the woman who dumped the cat in the bin last year was actually kind compared to this guy, although both acts were rather sickening to be honest. Anything could have happened to that cat.

he didnt hand himself in because he felt bad, he did it because people in the area found out it was him and wanted to do him some harm.

he handed himself in because although he thinks hes the big hard man when hes hurting a cat, he was to much of a baby to deal with the outcome.

he actually makes me sick. im not a violent person at all but i can tell you if that was my cat, id swing him round by his neck.

Alright, well, I didn't know that. I said to hubby about the cctv pics that if you knew him, you would know who that was easily!

I'm not saying what he did was ok, of course it's not.

I dont agree... He shouldnt have done it in the first place and he probably handed him in cos he was told it would look better than them coming for him...

I felt so sad hearing about this.... the poor defenseless cat. I would hate to hear of anything like that happening to any three of my cats. There's just such shocking abuse to animals going on out there.... :sad1:

I'm an animal lover and its just so sad to see any human commit a nasty act like that. That's the reason why my cat is a housecat. There are too many unhinged people out there and I'd hate for my cat to be a victim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->