The Lovely Bones

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
Anyone seen this my sister rented it for us to watch tonight is it any good? :)

Awww sad one then i take it? or happy tears? thanks for the tip :)

Yep tissues is a must but I thought it was a great movie :)

I've read the book which was wonderful, but very sad. I don't think I will be able to watch the film!

The film is great but you got to read the book its amazing it actually made me cry and I have got to be one of the most cold hearted people around lol

TBH I didnt really like the film but dont want to spoilt it for you so wont tell you why x

I watched it and i thought it was weird tbh.. wasn't what i was expecting anyways wasn't bad though there
was times when i was shouting at the TV when he got away with it! :growlmad:

Hmmmm, the book is AMAZING! Highly recommend the book.
The film I wasnt too fussed on, but I think that was because I had read the book first. People I know who have watched the film without reading the book have loved it though. But the film leaves loads out from the book so I think thats why I couldnt really enjoy it xx

Think i will get the book then books always seem to be better then most movies! x

The film is definitely not as good as the book :nope: I absolutely loved the book I was totally engrossed in it. read it in two days!

Does anyone else find though when they read a book and then watch a film based on it when its not exactly right you find yourself going "Well they missed that bit out" and " It didn't happen like that in the book" or is that just me lol

Does anyone else find though when they read a book and then watch a film based on it when its not exactly right you find yourself going "Well they missed that bit out" and " It didn't happen like that in the book" or is that just me lol

Me too, I am always really dissappointed when watching a film after really enjoying the book. The only exception has been the girl with the dragon tattoo. The book and the film were fantastic. The film was about 4 hours long if I remember, so they didn't leave anything out!

The Dan Brown ones make me scream out loud :growlmad::growlmad: They leave soooo much out of the book! The DaVinci code was awful compared to the book.

I read the book and I thought the film missed a few things out.
LOVED it though. Really good film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->