The never ending TWW

mummy3ds

Reaction score
I feel like it will never be over.....
I had a MMC which resulted in a D&C 1st Oct, I am pretty sure I o'd 11th so am now 16DPO
DH and I have been doing the bedroom dance frequently regardless of everything so feel happy that we have all bases covered lol
I am shattered, irritable, boobies tender, headache, back was so painful Fri & Sat but I can put all of those down to AF and BFP
So my question is do you think Im out??? I tested last Fri and BFN ........

I was a week before AF was even due when I got my positive with DD, and a whole 8 days late before I got a VERY faint BFP with DS... second time I thought I was definitely out, I'd never in my life been late before because I'd had that first BFP with my DD so early that I just knew I was out.. but alas, BFP at 8 days late!

Currently 3 days until AF is due and POAS crazy! Don't give up hope, I found out myself you're just not out until the witch arrives! good luck hun keep us posted xx

Thank you, I feel so odd but I think that has a lot to do with the MC, I just want to be pg again and know what our bodies and head do to us when we feel like that!!

I had a m/c in April this year, it's a terrible thing to go through I'm so sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for you xx

We had tried when Emma was 4 months old till she was 13 months because of our TR we knew it'd take a while. Low and behold AF was late and we got our BFP. We ended up having a threatened mc as the Dr called it and we quit trying and I went on bc. This is our first month back at trying and I feel so crazy. One minute I'm praying for it the next I'm scared. I just want to finally get it all over with. This 2ww I'm already having hi and low mood swings, gassy, cramps and tired. I can't even believe in symptoms because its to heart breaking.

Anyways I have my fx for you that this is it. I know how hard it is to be hopeful and scared at the same time. Hugs hun.

Thankyou, it is really hard as Im still grieving the loss but so desperate to be pg again. I too am gassy crampy and a hormonal monster coupled with a headache and a back ache Im a right bundle of laughs lol
fx it will be our month x

I know exactly how you feel. I hope that good things come our way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->