the not so glamorous side of early pregnancy

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Trapped wind and constipatation!!!
oh my days...I dont remember having this with my daughter.

its horrible! And found out its causing those awful mild cramps along with mild backache which freaks me out...but I think to myself its not serve pain so keep calm!

With both of my losses then pain was extremely intense and painful. Especially with my 12weeks loss,that was like labour pains!

Anyone else suffer with this?
not so nice when your in bed and your trapped wind becomes untrapped next to your partner:haha:

I like the title of your thread 'not so glamorous side'. I am trying to think very hard what the 'glamorous side of early pregnancy' is lol

Haha nah I dnt think it exists really.
looking n feelin like crap
sick
pains
tiredness
trapped wind and constipatation lol!!

I hear you, I've been terribly constipated, crampy and uncomfortable too. I was never constipated with my daughter in fact i was the opposite and had diarrhea for a couple of days, lol. And the gas, don't even get me started on that problem :p.

Yes, the gas is ridiculous. My husband can't understand how that can come out of me! Ha Ha.

You are right, I don't see anything glamorous about the first trimester!
I also have mild backaches once in a while and constant nausea. Not fun.

I'm 12 weeks and going through major constipation. The milk of magnesia is not working either. Along with the morning sickness after eating and fatigue, I forget that I am pregnant! ugggghhh!

I envy you... I have "free" wind and diarrhoea consistency movements (sorry if tmi). Also joined by cramps - every time I need the loo I panic!

How I love the first trimester!

Trapped wind and constipatation!!!
oh my days...I dont remember having this with my daughter.

its horrible! And found out its causing those awful mild cramps along with mild backache which freaks me out...but I think to myself its not serve pain so keep calm!

With both of my losses then pain was extremely intense and painful. Especially with my 12weeks loss,that was like labour pains!

Anyone else suffer with this?
not so nice when your in bed and your trapped wind becomes untrapped next to your partner:haha:

yes i am dealing with this right now! i will be 5 weeks tomorrow and everytime i try to go to the bathroom it is so hard to get it out! and the wind i am just letting it out whenever it comes because it keeps getting trapped and hurts :( so glad to knw i'm not the only one. and the crazy part about it is that i have only been drinking water no soda no juice anything so i don't understand :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->