The one and only poas party thread for poas GRADUATES !

RaspberryK

Reaction score
This is an all night, all day pee party for graduates of "The one and only poas party, don't enter if you can't handle the strobe lights" :happydance:

Some of us are :blush: still obsessively poas, others are just waking up because they have to pee all night.

When did you start poas, when did you get a Squinter, yes that's squinter (not squirter this may be classed as tmi) when was your bfp?
I'll add it to the front page along with your due date! :wacko:

Xx

ab75 - first poas:10dpo, bfp:10dpo, due date:11 jan by lmp, 9jan by early reassurance scan.mothers intuition:boy, Dh says girl.

Jennuuh - Started POAS:*5DPO, Squinter:*8DPO (10 days post trigg), BFP:*10DPO,Due Date:*January 10-12, Mother's Intuition on Gender:*Boy!*

Slowloris - Started poas- 7dpo, bfp/squinter 10dpo, bfp 11dpo. Still poasing every day! Due date 7 feb
2o15chinese gender prediction- girl

Thanks for starting this RaspberryK! Following along to see how all those beautiful BFP's will progress :) Hope to be joining soon!

I can't wait until everyone is a graduate!

Started POAS: 5DPO - I was testing out my trigger though!
Squinter: 8DPO (10 days post trigg) - The day before the line was barely there so I knew it would be gone the next day - So when almost the exact same line showed the next day, I had a minor freakout, and waited a day to test!
BFP: 10DPO
Due Date: January 10-12 (I've had two scans, but will be getting a dating scan Thursday!)

I just wanted to put another fun question/answer on the bottom of mine because I've seen it elsewhere! But:
Mother's Intuition on Gender: Boy!

Hi, I'm here!
first poas:10dpo
bfp:10dpo
due date:11 jan by lmp, 9jan by early reassurance scan.
mothers intuition:boy, as I feel so much more sick this time. Dh says it'll be another girl.

Thanks for starting this thread Raspberry xx

No worries girls I'll sort this out later I have to work today :-(.join and chat away xx

Thanks for starting this, Raspberry!

BFP - 15 DPO
Due date - 24 Jan 2015
Mother's gender prediction - girl

Jennuh-good idea on the gender prediction line!!! Love that! So happy this thread finally got started, thanks again raspberry!

I'm excited today, got pregnant 1-2 weeks on cb digi this morning xx

hello! can i join, i know i wasnt on the poas original party thread for long...

So first started poas- 7dpo.
bfp/squinter 1odpo
bfp for sure 11dpo.
still poasing every day!

due date 7 feb 2o15
chinese gender prediction- girl :D

You've been added and currently due the same day, I have done mine by lmp since my opk were mixed up so I think I'll get moved to maybe 9th feb? Xx

Raspberry, you haven't put your 1st poas, bfp etc! Xx

Mine came up the same for lmp and ov date. But sure its change. X

Oh I like this!

first poas: 10 DPO
first BFP: 11 DPO
Due date: February 11 by LMP
Intuition: girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads