The other side

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
Hello I've just foamed this section and I'm loving it!
I've had afew scary thi gs happen to me over the past few weeks, so here's a quick list lol

My oh was in the army and our first army flat was haunted. I felt watched soon as we moved in and then one night I was in the bath and the toilet seat banged against the back system (the seat was stiff and had to be pushed to hit the back) hot out the bath n told oh he thought I was nuts.

Then when Zane moved into his own room he'd wake in the night laughing which freaked me out, them one day he went done for a nap and I heard his toys bang. Went in and he was asleep, closed door and it happened again, this time a toy hit his door so I walked in and shouted get out of my sons room.

From that day I felt watched still and I was poked on the leg while having a bath. Upon moving out me n oh were painting and there goes the loo seat, oh heard it I felt so happy but scared. He put the seat and lid down and closed the door......then bang the seat was picked up and dropped :wacko:

Then fast forward 7 months my oh passed away suddenly at work. I was on the phone to my sister the day after and saw something in the corner of my eye, I swear I could see a outline of my oh sat on the sofa I shouted WTF as it seemed so real.
That night my family were at my house and the tv fucked up and no one could fix it (my oh had the knack for it) I was hugging my sisters and bil saw a bottle move and a bang on the tv, we dissent hear or see anything.
I then had a sudden urge to try the tv and I got it working, I think oh helped me lol

Afew nights later I was in bed crying and talking to my oh and then bang on the bedside table...then another bang on my sons drum that was on my room floor. I was so freaked out my sister had to sleep with me but I no it was my oh.

Wow vie written an essay lol I'm also going to a medium soon, hoping my oh will come thru. Thanks for reading if uve gotten this far

I'm so sorry to hear about your OH sweetie!!
I got goosebumps reading that! Your OH obviously knew he could get your attention this way, he'll always be around hun!
Going to a good medium is a wonderful experience i hope you find it very fulfilling! Remember and give very very little away but they do always need to hear your voice so just say yes and no as often as you can xxx

Thanks
The woman I'm seeing is my bils client and she's come out with good stuff about his grandad, saying things he didn't even no.

As the banging scared me I said ok don't bang I'm too scared I'm not ready and I've not heard bangs since. I'm such a wimp lol
When I went to see him (oh) a week after he passed, day after I got my bfp I was sat alone with him and my hand went cold and I saw my breath so I swear he was there in spirit too. I hope he is here with me so he can see Zane and the new things he's doing and also so he knows about baby

I've heard ghosts can come to u in dreams to talk to u, has anyone else heard of this?
As last night I asked my oh to come to me in a dream, just before I woke up so I cud remember and i think he did.

He said afew things to me but then again I could of just made it all up myself and just had a random dream I guess

So sorry for the loss of your OH hun :hugs:

I have heard that Ghosts can come to you in dreams and they can be very vivid.Hope you have a good reading and can contact your OH.It sounds like he is very much there watching over you all.xx

Wow! Thats all very interesting and freaky! I havn't ever really experienced anything, I think I would s*** myself if I did lol.

So sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like he's very much around you.

xxx

Babyluck said:
Wow! Thats all very interesting and freaky! I havn't ever really experienced anything, I think I would s*** myself if I did lol.

So sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like he's very much around you.

xxx

I sh*t myself too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"