the prep!

motherofboys

Reaction score
So I figured that is about time I started getting the house ready if our tree etc will be going up the last weekend of November /first weekend of December. Today I'm going to make a list of everything that needs doing. Get the first couple of people to draw their secret santa for the meal we are having on the 19th Dec and some more decorating (paint wise not Christmas decorating) in the hall way. Feel like it's creeping up on me now!

We did a big clean of the kitchen yesterday :) Started to get me in the mood again and put lights up around the living room ceiling. Next step is to rearrange K's room because right now her barbie dream house and toy bin is downstairs where the tree goes.. so I need to move out her vanity and put the toys in her room, and the vanity back in the hall upstairs. It's not a hard task but I hate lugging that barbie house upstairs! After that, it's just prepping the entry way (which isn't much) and we're ready!

I had a toy sort a couple of months ago, now they are all jumbled up and loads down stairs again.

It's hard to keep it under control :haha: I have one small box for the toddlers and I rotate the toys to keep them from getting bored. All K has is stuffies upstairs, and her dream out and a small bin with 3 drawers for her toys.

My house is nowhere near ready and i'm starting placement soon so have no idea when it's going to be sorted argh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->