The Restaurant

P

pinkmummy

Does anyone watch this?

There was nothing on TV last Thursday so I ended up watching it and quite enjoyed it!

I couldn't believe the way that mother and daughter were trying to open the coconut :shock: They definately deserved to go! Mentalists! I wouldn't like to think they were cooking for me! You'd probably have a finger or hand in your meal!

I havent watched any of this series but the winners of the last one that opened the cheerful soul! the restaurant is just at the end of my road! x

I watched last years and will be watching this years :thumbup:

LOL i had to giggle at the mum and daughter when they were 'stabbing' the can with that huge knife and Raymond Blanc came over and put it in the tin opener gadget thing at the end of the bench :haha:

Oh I love this show! the guy who was with his mum and just couldn't get the words out about their restaurant's concept was pretty bad too.
Last night i was cringing at that 'speech' the guy did in Pizza express about why the food was taking ages! Oh dear. And did you see the pizzas they were sending out!

I've never been to Pizza Express but if my pizza came out like that I would not be happy! Personally I think they should have got rid of James and JJ, they just don't know how to communicate with each other which is vitale in a business xx

I love this program!!
It's great and compulsive viewing.

I seem to have missed last weeks. Was it on? My Sky + didn't tape it :? Will have a look later see if its on on Thursday xx

Yes it was on last week....... They all got keys to there new restaurants.
Two have been kicked out......................;)

Yes it was on last week....... They all got keys to there new restaurants.
Two have been kicked out......................;)

Ahh poo I must have missed! Wonder if its online :?

xx

It should be. Look BBC Iplayer.

Cheers hun will watch it later when Thomas is alseep :) Put tonights episode in my planner now! Stupid Sky + xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->