The Retro club

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
For anyone who loves retro

Be it music, fashion, (dare I say it) attitude, hair etc. from any era.
I love 1940's and 50's fashion and hair. I listen to alot of rock 'n' roll (although I love heavy metal aswell). Show pics of your attempts at getting that retro style

I LOVE 40's and 50's hair and fashion!

I went to a fancy dress party as a jitterbug girl.. I loved it :blush:

https://i29.tinypic.com/1zz428z.jpg

Not a great costume but I totally love the 40s and 50s. Wish I knew where to shop to get some inspiration in my day-to-day outfits.

Daddy o's is good but very expensive. Vivien of Holloway is a good one too and not as expensive, good just for ideas aswell. As far as hairstyles go google either 1940's hair or pin up/burlesque hairstyles

I have no pictures but i am retro and vintage mad!!! i adore 60s 70s and 80s, and even though i'm not even engaged (i'm engaged to be engaged!!! LOL) i already know that my dress wil be something similar to 'Jenny's' out of forest gump!!!! complete hippy dress! :)

Ohh I love vintage! Vivienne holloways is one of my favourite shops! Have you been to collectif in Camden Market? They have gorgeous pin up clothing and cheaper than vivienne holloway! I've got waaaay too much clothes at the minute haha it's hilarious aswell because while adore the glamour and subtle sexiness of the 40s and 50s I also love really tcky 80s clothes :rofl: my wardrobe is so colourful and bizarre right now it looks like it belongs to a clown! :haha:

Vivien of Holloway is deinitely my favourite place to buy dresses, I have eight of them now :)

I've not tried doing vintage hair before but I love the make up and dresses from the 50's.

For anyone who loves retro

Be it music, fashion, (dare I say it) attitude, hair etc. from any era.
I love 1940's and 50's fashion and hair. I listen to alot of rock 'n' roll (although I love heavy metal aswell). Show pics of your attempts at getting that retro style

You have exactly the same taste as me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->